• Flooding in St. Louis

I know the lake is in bad shape also, but St.Louis and the surrounding areas have been hit just as bad with way bigger population. I know some people personally who have been affected by this that have never been flooded before. Record floods surpassing the 1982 and 1993 floods. I live minutes from the meramec river but on high ground. The valley park exit is the exit I use going to and from lake. Here are a few pics I took today.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Flooding in St. Louis started by Donziben View original post
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

Justfishing

New Fat Poly's Pub ?

We went there last summer. Thought the food was good. Prices for drink we good too. We will be going back next summer.

I think the lake

Justfishing Yesterday, 11:42 PM Go to last post
    bajaholic

Snow

De qué demonios estás hablando?

bajaholic Yesterday, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    Satisfied

47 fountain Sport Cruiser with trips 525's

Finished the deal. We are a Fountain owner again. So happy it has been to long. See you all this summer. Thanks

Satisfied Yesterday, 08:28 PM Go to last post
    Donw

Snow

Work up a plan to team up some big arse cruisers followed by a couple of wake boats to work over the lake after any heavy snow events.Shake that sh*t

Donw Yesterday, 06:30 PM Go to last post
    bajaholic

Snow

Yup, it was Chris working on the lots. I guess when it comes to the trees, everything is out of the way to build so all you really need to do is the

bajaholic Yesterday, 05:13 PM Go to last post