• BoatCrazy expands but keeps Lake of the Ozarks focus

BoatCrazy launched in 2005 with a focus on boats for sale at Lake of the Ozarks. The website currently lists over 900 boats at the lake for sale by owners and from 17 lake area boat dealers and brokers. BoatCrazy has expanded nationally and now lists about 12,000 boats for sale nationwide. But BoatCrazy has kept a strong emphasis on Lake of the Ozarks and has recently added more lake area boat dealers and hopes to get a few more.

In late March BoatCrazy launched a totally rebuilt website with more features including support for mobile users. Site traffic has doubled and boats viewed per used increased 67% which confirms the improvements were effective. BoatCrazy maintains a special page for Lake of the Ozarks with is featured on our home page at https://boatcrazy.com.
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

Fool's Gold

Sea Wall Repair or Replacement

The time has come to do some major sea wall work at my place with imminent demise of a section of my 60 year old wall coming within the next couple of

Fool's Gold Today, 03:38 PM Go to last post
    wrench

Snow

Recognized!

There's a 4lb. bass that spawns in the shady corner by that little Richline. ��

wrench Today, 02:31 PM Go to last post
    THE GHOST

Fish and Co second location

tell us where the locals go.....I miss Ma Barkers!

THE GHOST Today, 02:31 PM Go to last post
    Justfishing

Snow

The reason for a low slope roof are many. For starters a higher pitched roof will cost more. It will be heavier and need more flotation both for the heavier

Justfishing Today, 01:54 PM Go to last post
    bajaholic

New to me truck

I don't think there is a "Bad" vehicle made anymore. If there was they would not be in business very long. That being said, Make sure you

bajaholic Today, 01:14 PM Go to last post