Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Crownline Rally?

Does anyone know if there is going to be a crownline rally at cottonwood this year? I haven't seen any advertising for it yet.

Deuce

My Ride
    1999 42 Lightning
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,653 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Crownline Rally?

Quote Originally Posted by crownie02
    Does anyone know if there is going to be a crownline rally at cottonwood this year? I haven't seen any advertising for it yet.

Deuce
    I hope so a few years ago they were giving out free 'Proud to be a Crownie" shirts. It worked great waxing my Baja - Sorry had to do that

I'd call Lincoln Marine and ask them for the low down. When you get the information please post it in the parties and get togethers for all.

Thanks.

Thanks
    lets be nice to our crown line boater, they do grow up to be BAJA BOATERS
    Dan

Chillin Dee Most

Thanks

re: Crownline Rally?

Ah, smartass Baja owner. One day we all hope to graduate to the big boys club, but for now us grasshoppers we must take it one boat at a time. The former Crownline owners understand us. Anyway, I will look into it and post the info for us crownies.

Deuce

Eddie, think you could come over and wax my boat while your at it, I have a couple of those shirts here.

My Ride
    1999 42 Lightning
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    bring it by I get $100 an hour

It wouldn't matter what boat I owned I'd still be a wise guy.

Thanks

Here is a little info, The rally will be held Aug 21st at cottonwood. You can also contact Lincoln Marine Omaha if you want more info. Maybe I will bring the boat by for the birthday bash and you can go to work eddie. Hope that hourly rate is negotiable. If I had that kind of money, I would have a Baja.

Thanks
    Eddie used to be one of those stuffy Cobalt owners, at least he talks to others now!

My Ride
    1999 42 Lightning
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory
    Eddie used to be one of those stuffy Cobalt owners, at least he talks to others now!
    Dude your the biggest closet Baja owner I know!!!!

Ya, don't even get me started on that F%(@($& Coblat. JD Power can't be wrong can they?

My Ride
    1997 32' Outlaw
    Thanks

In case anyone knows anyone interested in a nice '99 Crownie 225, we have just listed ours in the Classified section of this site. Here's a picture of her on the trailer in front of Ugly John's Marine in OK last spring.......she's a good boat for the price!

Maybe we'll join you other Crownie owners at the rally - it's always fun to see what everyone drives!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie

Ya, don't even get me started on that F%(@($& Coblat. JD Power can't be wrong can they?
    Yeah, Baja is most likely my next purchase. Don't think I can justify the money for a Formula any time in the immediate future. There is a particular local 29 Outlaw that I would look good in! If only my slip was big enough to accomodate it, my lift is though. We have gotten very spoiled at Dodge Park Marina and I could not imagine trailering again every weekend. Last time I brought it home 2 weeks ago for a trip to Lewis and Clark Lake I put the drive through the garage door and just barely missed hitting my 69' Camaro.

Thanks

You know what???? Eddie iin his heart is a bayliner boy.

Thanks
    Saturday August 21st will be the Lincoln Marine Omaha annual Crowndezvous and poker run. There will be a poker run open to all boats again this year, along with 2 live bands for your listening pleasure. Pre registration will be held at Lincoln Marine Omaha, 14734 Grover St., Omaha, Ne 68144. This has always been a fun event wether you have a Crownline, Baja, or Bayliner etc..... Just good people having a great time. Hope to see you all there.

My Ride
    1999 42 Lightning
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: re: Crownline Rally?

Quote Originally Posted by Baja Tender
    You know what???? Eddie iin his heart is a bayliner boy.
    [smilie=rollinglaugh.gif] I'd be on the water in a john boat if I had to, it's still boating!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin Dee Most
    lets be nice to our crown line boater, they do grow up to be BAJA BOATERS
    And with any luck you will grow up to relize you can have a one off custom for 2/3 the cost of a production built baja
    But if your the SUV kinda guy that like's to be the same as everyone else I think you know what boat to buy
    What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?
    Jail-O-man ....(*)(*)....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie

Yeah, Baja is most likely my next purchase. Don't think I can justify the money for a Formula any time in the immediate future. There is a particular local 29 Outlaw that I would look good in! If only my slip was big enough to accomodate it, my lift is though. We have gotten very spoiled at Dodge Park Marina and I could not imagine trailering again every weekend. Last time I brought it home 2 weeks ago for a trip to Lewis and Clark Lake I put the drive through the garage door and just barely missed hitting my 69' Camaro.
    Just make sure it a twin 29 Outlaw. There he goes talking about those 69 Camaros again. Sell those and you could get the 29 Outlaw.
    Elrod62
    Currently Boatless
    Cedar Hill, MO