My Ride
    Formula(s)
    Thanks

Aqua Lily Pad Group Discount

Please indulge me, sometimes I get fired up and can't help myself... I am Steve, the distributor at the LOTO for aqua lily pad. I have gone out of my way to provide not only a good product at a fair price, but also personalized service and assurance beyond the letter of the warranty. Ask the people who have purchased from me, I tell each of them if they have any problems, even if they did something they should not have with the pad, to call me and we will figure something out. Ask the manufacturer (I will send you copies of the email exchange if you want) I have paid out of my pocket to replace a mat damaged outside the warranty terms. So here's my rub: for a few dollars savings (which I doubt will occur) are you willing to circumvent the local guy trying to provide service and a good product for a fair price? The result will be, like so many other businesses, the local connection will be gone, you will be dealing with folks out of state, and your money will leave the lake and not be filtered to other local businesses. For my money, a lake community is worth the few extra bucks. Thanks for letting me voice my opinion.

Thanks
    are you a advertiser here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to schnydo For This Useful Post:

eddie (09-03-2011)

My Ride
    2011 Cobalt 262 PARTYSUB
    Thanks
    Steve, I got a mat from you 4th July weekend, you met me at the Lee Mace Parking lot. I 100% agree with you. As I have been watching the other thread I was thinking the same things you mentioned. I know its great to get the best deal as you can on a given product but it does seem shady that people are trying to find a different supplier outside the area to cut them off $20 or $50. I have been in sales all my life and understand that the CHEAPEST may not always be the BEST when it comes to business relationships.... I'm sure it wasn't the out of state dealer that took the time and I'm sure $$$ to set up a booth at the Shootout to promote the mat that they all decided they wanted because of this. I hope those that REALLY don't need to worry about saving $20 will do the right thing and support the dealer that supports the lake area...... BEST OF LUCK TO YOU..... Did you get that tail changed on your truck, btw...... Jesse

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jessemiller View Post
    Steve, I got a mat from you 4th July weekend, you met me at the Lee Mace Parking lot. I 100% agree with you. As I have been watching the other thread I was thinking the same things you mentioned. I know its great to get the best deal as you can on a given product but it does seem shady that people are trying to find a different supplier outside the area to cut them off $20 or $50. I have been in sales all my life and understand that the CHEAPEST may not always be the BEST when it comes to business relationships.... I'm sure it wasn't the out of state dealer that took the time and I'm sure $$$ to set up a booth at the Shootout to promote the mat that they all decided they wanted because of this. I hope those that REALLY don't need to worry about saving $20 will do the right thing and support the dealer that supports the lake area...... BEST OF LUCK TO YOU..... Did you get that tail changed on your truck, btw...... Jesse
    X2
    We came up and got one from you the end of July. Money very well spent. The kids love it!! I certainly wouldn't budge on your price, your already half the price of the competition.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by schnydo View Post
    are you a advertiser here
    Are you a moderator?

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 428 Posts
    Hello all. Just wanted to clear a few things up. About a month ago I contacted both AquaMat and Lilly Pad about being a distributor. At that time I didn't know steve was the LOTO distributor. MWBP is an aquamat distributor now but honestly i think the pricing on the Lilly Pads makes it a better deal. I just got off the phone with steve and for those of you asking, yes, he is now a sponsor of the site and we're happy to support a local business. Please direct all inquiries into purchases to Steve.
    Home of the Support Our Troops Poker Run

www.HuebnerHouse.com

My Ride
    Formula 350ss, Cessna T182T
    Thanks
    Steve, I didn't intend to start the shopping with my original thread. I just thought the results I experienced at the shoot out were humorous and it really was an absolute hoot how your product draws attention.

Welcome to the party!

Now if you have some end of year inventory, you have found an excellent marketing opportunity, sponsor the site and cut a end of season promotion. Then call your manufacturer fo a bigger territory. Since the reach of this site goes way beyond LOTO.
    No I did not name my boat after that piece of &&%^^** Matthew McConaughey, Kate Hudson movie.

My Ride
    1999 42 Lightning
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,686 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Steve, thanks for taking care of our members. Welcome to the site as a sponsor.
    MWBP Marketing Director

ed@midwestboatparty.com

www.LakeOzarksMarine.com

Big or small we sell them all!

My Ride
    cobalt 360
    Thanks
    We bought 3 today from steve for several other condo owners and steve met us in osage beach so we would have them for the weekend.

As far as service we had one with a rip and steve has already responded to my text to send pictures. I told him to enjoy his weekend and we would work out an exchange later.

Thanks steve for sponsoring the site this is a great group of people who stick together and have fun. Now that steve is a sponsor let's support him for helping make this site free.

The kids are still talking about the fun they had today on the mat. Thanks again
    Live, Love, & Laugh

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ya never know For This Useful Post:

Cool Change (09-05-2011)

Thanks
    We purchased our from steve who met us on a Friday evening so that our kids could enjoy it that weekend. It's the best money I have spent for any water related toys for our kids, they love it.
    We have had no problems whatsoever but if we do it's great knowing steve is a phone call away and local. We highly recommend him and his product..
    I wanna go fast !! cause if you aint first,, ur last...

My Ride
    American Curls
    Thanks
    Steve, I have too agree with your service......Your wife met me in St. Louis last fall to deliver ours. I will stand behind you going out of your way too help!!
    Whats next?

My Ride
    Fam-Sea Ray, Intrepid, Cobalt
    Thanks
    My parents and several of their friends have purchased Aqua Lilly Pads from Steve and his wife. They are awesome people, going above and beyond to deliver the Lilly Pads to various places and make sure everybody is happy. He's now a sponsor for the the site too, just the more reason we should all support him and the great product! We had a blast playing with the lilly pads this weekend!

Thanks
    How much are they? I am interested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool's Gold View Post
    Now if you have some end of year inventory, you have found an excellent marketing opportunity, sponsor the site and cut a end of season promotion. Then call your manufacturer for a bigger territory. Since the reach of this site goes way beyond LOTO.
    Agreed 100%. I am interested, it looks like a good time and I think my kids would love it. However at this point in the boating season, it is hard for me to buy any more fair weather boating toys especially for $500. My kids play sports in the fall and after Labor Day I rarely go down to the lake. I made mention in the other thread that I would be interested in a Group Buy or a discount. If Steve is not able to do that, then fine I will wait till next year and buy something. If he is and realizes the power in numbers and is willing to cut a discount to sell a lot of these things around this time of year, then please count me in!! Steve - would you give MWBP a 10% discount if we had 10 orders ready to go? 15% on 15 orders, 20% on 20 orders, etc?