Thanks! We are quite pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ride
    2012 Manitou SES SHP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    Thanks! We are quite pleased.

Dad already texted me some pics yesterday, looks great.

My Ride
    24 ft Four Winns
    Post Thanks / Like
    2016 Manitou Legacy LT with SHP and SRS floorplan with Evinrude 300hp etec G2

OOPS disregard my comment on the econlift thread - very nice!

My Ride
    2016 Manitou Legacy LT SRS
    Post Thanks / Like

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick21 View Post
    Dad already texted me some pics yesterday, looks great.
    I met your mama last evening after we got done covering everything. Thanks for all your tips and help through this process. Turns out our Lift work was very easy as the same crew that did yours came and did ours.

My Ride
    2007 South Bay 925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice tri-toon, Wildcat! You are going to love that boat!
    Carefree/Scottsdale, AZ and 8MM at LOTO

My Ride
    2017 Manitou XPlode 300etecX2
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe I commented on your facebook post as well. If that boat would've had an arch you would've been too late! We looked at it this year when we were down and even though it didn't have the windshield my wife was close to pulling the trigger because of price alone, she wanted windshield + arch, but the interior and colors of that boat were pulling on us hard. Congrats again, what a beautiful boat!

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neeldt3 View Post
    I believe I commented on your facebook post as well. If that boat would've had an arch you would've been too late! We looked at it this year when we were down and even though it didn't have the windshield my wife was close to pulling the trigger because of price alone, she wanted windshield + arch, but the interior and colors of that boat were pulling on us hard. Congrats again, what a beautiful boat!
    I've commented to the wife that I would have liked to have had the arch, but she loves the power bimini, and believes it gives more sun protection.

The funniest part of this whole thing is this is the ONE Manitou we didn't even consider the first time we were on the lot (because we both saw the burgundy cover and said "no way"), and before joining FBC, we would have likely never considered a toon...we had always thought we would eventually buy a Cobalt runabout when we became boat owners. For many reasons, the toon makes sense for us now, and we love it.

We originally went looking at the Aurora's due to price point, and even considered ordering one because we wanted the SHP hull and all they had was VP's in stock...but then as I did more research and eventually saw this one uncovered, we fell in love. Looked at the holdover Legacy they have with the windshield (which I thought my wife would go nuts over) and she didn't like it due to no side door and the vinyl flooring (which we noted from our use of the Freedom boats, is VERY hot, and slick).

I was interested in the fiberglass and other amenities included with the Legacy/Xplode lines (such as standard GPS, which I don't want to go without at night). The side graphics have grown on us since that initial impression and after seeing it on the water, I love it. The Luna flooring and interior are really nice. After my research, I was very much sold on, and limited my choices to, Evinrude 2 stroke power.

If/when we ever consider another one, I will likely go with the Arch (and maybe twins), but figured I'd never get into this level of toon for the price, so we decided to try to make it happen, and thankfully it worked out! Very excited to get back on the water this weekend. Thanks all for the comments. As I've said many times, more toon than I ever imagined we would end up with, but in this particular instance, it made sense for many reasons.

Sam Olson at Big Thunder/Tritoon Town was AMAZING. Spent literally 2 hours talking to me about the different trim packages offered, the hull, differences in power options, etc the first time we pulled on the lot, and has been helpful every step of the way, never being pushy...I'd recommend him to anyone.

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neeldt3 View Post
    And by the way, WELCOME to MWBP! I love the looks of your XPlode. If the kids get into wakeboarding, I could see us going that direction. I can't get over how the hull of these things performs.

My Ride
    2017 Manitou XPlode 300etecX2
    Post Thanks / Like
    GPS mapping is the one thing we don't have on our boat that I REALLY wish we did, I know iPhone will work, but I figured with all the other bells and whistles we had that would've been a no brainer.

We plan on being down hopefully more than just a week next season, usually we stay on the Little Niangua and only venture north on week days. I'm excited to experience the SHP hull on LOTO, I can only imagine how much different it will be compared to the Harris we've been taking.

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't gotten to use the SHP in the rough stuff/slop of cruiserville yet, but I can tell you from just running both a 23' and 25' Aurora with a 150hp Suzuki and VP hull...I'm not concerned...at ALL.

Ours handles wakes I have encountered much like a large v-bottom fiberglass. Perhaps better in some instances. I'm amazed.

And where we will be doing the vast majority of our boating, it's not an issue. Cruiserville is in our past.

My Ride
    What ever they let me drive
    Post Thanks / Like

Sam Olson at Big Thunder/Tritoon Town was AMAZING. Spent literally 2 hours talking to me about the different trim packages offered, the hull, differences in power options, etc the first time we pulled on the lot, and has been helpful every step of the way, never being pushy...I'd recommend him to anyone.
    Thanks for the business, Sam is an amazing guy and a straight shooter. He called me the morning of delivery after checking the oil and I took him a gallon to top it off. He's that on top of things. Nice to see you guys out enjoying the boat. Have a great weekend.
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ed! Talked to Wally today and look forward to meeting him as well. Appreciate all the help.