Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Ride
    36 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if moving Casagrotto to the Wild Bacon location was considered. It seems Casagrotto is always packed (very small eating area) and they typically do not allow carry out. We ate at the Mexican place prior to Wild Bacon, but never ate at Wild Bacon.

My Ride
    2007 Chaparral 276 SSX
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell you what will not be new in 2018... RedHead West.. I guess with Princess not selling with much volume, supposed wake legislation, and other competing priorities, a west location at the old Lake of the Ozarks Marina will not happen... It's for sale for anyone interested.

Asked for comment, Niangua Falls said, "Phew, no competition is good for us"...

I'm personally bummed... we could use a higher class place on our side of the lake.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. I was hoping red head West would make the competition step their game up a little.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefoot View Post
    I can tell you what will not be new in 2018... RedHead West.. I guess with Princess not selling with much volume, supposed wake legislation, and other competing priorities, a west location at the old Lake of the Ozarks Marina will not happen... It's for sale for anyone interested.

Asked for comment, Niangua Falls said, "Phew, no competition is good for us"...

I'm personally bummed... we could use a higher class place on our side of the lake.
    I am bummed. Both would have been a quick kayak across the the BN.

Post Thanks / Like
    How about Eagles Landing,Prewitt Point,Osage Station,Osage National,Greenview Mall,next to Sleep Inn,Palisades Commons other lots and so on updates because Eagles Landing still has Pad Sites,Inline spaces,big Anchor space to be filled?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=osag...Cwf-Mh6ci8QgM:
    http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/US-Hw...ch-MO/3827575/

My Ride
    24 ft Four Winns
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    How about Eagles Landing,Prewitt Point,Osage Station,Osage National,Greenview Mall,next to Sleep Inn,Palisades Commons other lots and so on updates because Eagles Landing still has Pad Sites,Inline spaces,big Anchor space to be filled?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=osag...Cwf-Mh6ci8QgM:
    http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/US-Hw...ch-MO/3827575/
    AND SO ON...........he's back!

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay I was just replying to question and wasn't going to start a new one. Bass Pro type coming to Linn Creek.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sergios has a spot next to Woods at HH and Business 54 great margaritas reasonably priced meals the wife and I go there often our are way in on Friday nites for a quick meal and margarita. We asked the other nite if they were moving to the strip and they said they are keeping both locations open.

Later
    " Fountain the one all others compare most too "

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay I was just replying to question and wasn't going to start a new one. Bass Pro type coming to Linn Creek.

I have missed your inputs from a few different levels.

My Ride
    36 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is "Bass Pro type"?

My Ride
    24 ft Four Winns
    Post Thanks / Like
    is Van Hooks gone? or closed for winter?

My Ride
    1992 24' baja outlaw whippled
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Sergio's Taqueria already has 2 locations at the lake. I've never eaten at either location, but heard it is really good.
    https://www.facebook.com/Sergios-Taq...6132713566697/
    Ate there a few times it's nothing special,

Glenwood, IA/10mm Spring Cove/Poplar Bluff, MO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Sergio's Taqueria already has 2 locations at the lake. I've never eaten at either location, but heard it is really good.
    https://www.facebook.com/Sergios-Taq...6132713566697/
    Everybody's taste is different, I know, but we like Sergio's.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    "You can fall many times in life...But you're never a failure as long as you try to get up!" - Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.calvingilmoreinvestments.com/?page_id=403 Last Picture shows a Building that looks like a Bass Pro type,Hilton,Outlet Shops,Live Entertainment.

Post Thanks / Like

Marty Byrde's

Michael's Steak Chalet added 4 new photos.
    13 hrs ·
    I have owned a business at the Lake of the Ozarks for over 24 years. I love the lake, and all of the visitors that come to our area every year. So, when the Netfilx show OZARK came out, I watched with great anticipation. While I liked the show, it didn't give our area the credit or respect that it deserves. Very little of the show was filmed at the lake, most of it was filmed in Atlanta, Georgia. Creator Bill Dubuque, a St. Louis native said “If Missouri had tax breaks, you’d see more of the real lake.” It's ironic that a show about laundering money is concerned about tax breaks.
    Jason Bateman’s charter, Marty Byrde moves to the lake to launder money for the drug cartel. He invests in a strip bar (Lickety Splitz) and a Marina (The Blue Cat Lodge), neither are within 600 miles of the Lake of the Ozarks. So, I thought it would be a neat idea to theme a bar and grill after the show. I found this cool little place on the strip with a great outdoor patio. On our menu is the “Sugarwood”, Wendy’s “Slap my Bucket” beer special, Ruth’s “Smoked” wings, and Darlene’s “Killer” lemonade. If you have seen the series, you will understand, if you haven’t I recommend watching it! We are opening this weekend for Pub Crawl, and then plan to open full time in early March. So, share this post and stop by and help us launder some money! 😎
    BTW, we don't take American Express, but Biggie never leaves home without it.
    Attached Images Attached Images