Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Olathe / Heron Bay
    My Ride
    Rinker 272
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    A Dock Lights Don't

    Please don't put green and red lights on your dock/shore. Thank you.

    This is in Redhead's cove with almost no moon. It was pretty confusing for a few seconds.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    S.E. Iowa & 7mm LOTO
    My Ride
    An old BEAK, BEAK BEAK
    Age
    55
    Posts
    8,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree, it’s hard enough to see well on a dark night, no more confusion is needed.
    I'm a Father, I'm your friend, I'm your Brother till the end. ~~ K.R.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bellevue / LOTO
    My Ride
    36-NorTech Cat "Suppression"
    Posts
    1,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    Please don't put green and red lights on your dock/shore. Thank you.

    This is in Redhead's cove with almost no moon. It was pretty confusing for a few seconds.
    I totally agree there are some on the west shoreline as your heading towards the Toad at about the 8 or 9 mm. We were coming from some friends who have a place by BWJ's and it looked like a boat coming at us. With all of the other boats it is a little annoying to say the least.
    "Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity"

    www.associatedfire.net

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    Please don't put green and red lights on your dock/shore. Thank you.

    This is in Redhead's cove with almost no moon. It was pretty confusing for a few seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    Agree, it’s hard enough to see well on a dark night, no more confusion is needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by can_play007 View Post
    I totally agree there are some on the west shoreline as your heading towards the Toad at about the 8 or 9 mm. We were coming from some friends who have a place by BWJ's and it looked like a boat coming at us. With all of the other boats it is a little annoying to say the least.

    I know a place that doesn't have this problem with dock lights...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LOTO 9MM Niangua and Marco Island Fl
    My Ride
    Intrepid, Formula, Cigarette
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dredd is just poking the orange flag debates bastard step child and itís little brother the blue light pontoon incident.
    Never liked those loud obnoxious boats, until I bought one of my own.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
MWBP Sponsors









Yellow Pages