PDA

View Full Version : Funny things I don't rember from the party.

JasonSmith
01-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Supposedly I wore a bikini?
Got my picture taken with a trans-sexual?
Hung my balls out....several times. (ok, I rember once)
Tried to sneak Baja232Ronda in as my "wife"?
Left early?
Had a phone call from T38 that I answered, then I forgot to talk?
Hmmmm..................I wonder what else?
I thought I was on my best behavior. Mabey, Mabey not?? Did I piss anyone besides T38 off. He don't count anyway.

cherryCobalt272
01-29-2007, 10:28 AM
dude, that pic with the trannie is AWFUL! He did look like I felt on the way home yesterday... like a TURD! :oops:

CUBLUJAY
01-29-2007, 10:48 AM
I think ya did more than just take a pic.....Thought I saw the two of you sneak off into the back room. [smilie=126.gif] [smilie=whip]

JasonSmith
01-29-2007, 10:59 AM
If I did, I don't rember! I kinda don't think so. Dallas had a pretty close eye on me most of the night. Unless she was unbuttoning T38's shirt or dancing on the bar.

BDiggity
01-29-2007, 11:19 AM
i was even willing to let him have a favor from her if he could get her in (course i didnt run it by her) [smilie=071.gif]

But he failed me & they had to stand in line for an hr or more.

KsHotWife
01-29-2007, 11:24 AM
i was even willing to let him have a favor from her if he could get her in (course i didnt run it by her) [smilie=071.gif]

That is so crazy! [smilie=crazy] I posted elsewhere, since we prebuy and there are soooooooo many of us.. too bad they don;t reserve the place for us that night.

h2oboy
01-29-2007, 11:37 AM
Friday night........... [smilie=ash]

BDiggity
01-29-2007, 11:50 AM

That is so crazy! [smilie=crazy] I posted elsewhere, since we prebuy and there are soooooooo many of us.. too bad they don;t reserve the place for us that night.

yeah showed the doorkeep's they had tix & if they could get in (only 2 of them) but they said no.

I think they like to keep people in line so it builds anticipation. they can say its occupancy laws but if they place went up in flames & the wichi firefighters werent there, that exit wouldnt get everyone out in time.

wetwillie
01-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Supposedly I wore a bikini?
Got my picture taken with a trans-sexual?
Hung my balls out....several times. (ok, I rember once)
Tried to sneak Baja232Ronda in as my "wife"?
Left early?
Had a phone call from T38 that I answered, then I forgot to talk?
Hmmmm..................I wonder what else?
I thought I was on my best behavior. Mabey, Mabey not?? Did I piss anyone besides T38 off. He don't count anyway.

you made us proud :roll:

Sotally Tober
01-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Funny things I don't remember about the party...

hmm lets see... ANY of Friday night... [smilie=011.gif]

wetwillie
01-29-2007, 01:27 PM
I don't remember how I fell out of bed Sunday morning, or any of the ride back to Wichita. Thanks to Chestnut for driving!!!

I do not remember making a drink, changing clothes and going back out to party after we got back to the hotel from fuel. I do remember getting lost trying to find my room and freezing my ass off

I do not remember how we got to sun city but we took every highway in KC to get there.

I do not remember where I left my wife Saturday night, but she was safe and sound on the bathroom floor. :mrgreen:

huskerfan4life
01-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Funny things I don't remember about the party...

hmm lets see... ANY of Friday night... [smilie=011.gif]

Oh how the rumors flow though!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

LOL!!!

Lakerat
01-29-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't really remeber much of Friday past, let's say 6PM

Saturday - I paced myself, for once - Team Wichita you made me proud !!!!

Post the pic of spider man :roll:

rubadubdub
01-29-2007, 05:31 PM
I was an eye witness to the ball part (I'm still having nightmares) and the bikini....

fireguyMOJO
01-29-2007, 05:33 PM
What I do remember...... Hum, lets see, oh yeah my crazy wife on the bar for like the WHOLE NIGHT!!!! Oh well, I guess it was easier to keep an eye on her that way, yeah, right. Anyway, it was one hell of a party and sorry I didnt get to meet more MWBP peeps. Team Wichita way to represent and long live MWBP!!! [smilie=071.gif]

hokey pokey
01-29-2007, 06:41 PM
I do remember MOJO singing on the BUS
WAAKK WAAKK WOKKHODATWODAT about the whole way there
[smilie=071.gif] [smilie=rocker] [smilie=071.gif]

luvnlife275
01-29-2007, 06:43 PM
The bus ride home??? [smilie=1271.gif]

KsHotWife
01-30-2007, 10:26 AM
I do remember getting lost trying to find my room and freezing my ass off

I do not remember how we got to sun city but we took every highway in KC to get there.

Oh those buildings! I kept hoping they'd paint each one a different color so I wasn't lost every single time I ventured out! I hadn't a clue which way to turn and circled and wandered until I'd meet up with people and they'd say.. go thata way! :roll:

As for Sun City.. you could have followed Priests BEACON! [smilie=balls.gif] [smilie=tool.gif]

huskerfan4life
01-30-2007, 10:35 AM
As for Sun City.. you could have followed Priests BEACON! [smilie=balls.gif] [smilie=tool.gif]

I'm still trying to get the pecker tracks off my back seat!!!!!

LOL!!!!

KsHotWife
01-30-2007, 02:59 PM

LOL!!!!

Ewewe.. no, those are from when he & BB were "waiting" in the truck for us when you went into the airport to meet me! Didn't something get broken that was in an unusual place to BE broken??
[smilie=love-smiley-081.gif]

GVL
01-30-2007, 03:09 PM
I hope I didn't give anyone a quote on a boat sunday, but if I did I'm not responsible for or remember anything until at least 3:00pm.

AJB
01-30-2007, 03:12 PM
I hope I didn't give anyone a quote on a boat sunday, but if I did I'm not responsible for or remember anything until at least 3:00pm.

You mean that 30K price on the new 400SS is no good? :mrgreen:

GVL
01-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Its good for your financing deposit [smilie=071.gif]

wetwillie
01-30-2007, 06:10 PM
WOW :oops: :oops: after looking at all the pics being posted, I guess there is alot more of the weekend I do not remember.

chilibeer
01-30-2007, 06:31 PM
ummm,,, things I don't remember....... how old am I?? Doing 28hours straight is for the yungins'...I do however remember WW talking about the size, shape, color of his poop and toilet paper, on the way to Sun City.... to pass time of course and to make me and ST sick!!!!! [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] ...all those freakin highways... but we got there!!! LYLT WW [smilie=042.gif] [smilie=042.gif] [smilie=042.gif]

Nipples
01-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Why I thought a $100 worth of rum runner on Sat night was a good idea??????????? [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=1271.gif]

I'm also glad Satisfied is sweet enough Not to take the photo op of my "sleeping" quarters that night :oops: (from the pics I wasn't the ONLY one with the nice Cold Floor) [smilie=265.gif]

wetwillie
01-31-2007, 06:59 AM
Why I thought a $100 worth of rum runner on Sat night was a good idea??????????? [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=1271.gif]

I'm also glad Satisfied is sweet enough Not to take the photo op of my "sleeping" quarters that night :oops: (from the pics I wasn't the ONLY one with the nice Cold Floor) [smilie=265.gif]

Sounds like the Chase Suits bathroom floors were quite popular this weekend [smilie=265.gif] :mrgreen:

beachblndi
01-31-2007, 11:51 AM

LOL!!!!

Ewewe.. no, those are from when he & BB were "waiting" in the truck for us when you went into the airport to meet me! Didn't something get broken that was in an unusual place to BE broken??

Yeah, well we were bored & just decided to pass the time away! :oops: [smilie=126.gif]

beachblndi
01-31-2007, 11:52 AM
[quote=KsHotWife]

LOL!!!!

Yeah, well we were bored & just decided to pass the time away! :oops: [smilie=love-smiley-081.gif]

beachblndi
01-31-2007, 11:54 AM
sorry...don't know how I posted that twice! :oops: