PDA

View Full Version : Thank You All

Dr. Jeff
01-29-2007, 05:28 PM
I wanted to take a second and thank all of our members for representing MWBP, behaving themselves, and making this the best party we've had yet. I also wanted to thank everyone that made donations, bought raffle tickets, and made store purchases to help us support the site.

Here's a list of the raffle donators (If I left someone out please let me know)

Shady Gators - Pain in the Asses, and tons of bar stuff
Prop Stop - All of our food, and 2 Prop Stop Tools
Terry Summers - all kinds of cool boating and other fun stuff
AJB, Zombie, Hell-ya - Motorized Rafts
B Blades - Gift Certificates & T-shirts
Von Bongo - Shirts & Stickers
Fun Home - Shirts
PBC - Koozies
Amer3 - waterproof stereo remotes
Double Blended - Blenders
Trick Marine - Billet Battery Cover, Shirts
Caincando - Liquid Jungle shirts
Tempest38 - $50
Dock Realty - Dock/fish light
Sun City - Gift Certificates & Suit Give Away
Team Wichita/ Wet Willie - Banner, Sweatshirts, Tshirts
KPHayes - Mini MWBP Banners
Fuel - $50 Bar Tab
Z- Images - MWBP Gear
Laker - grease cartridges, gloves, tape measures

Also, thanks to Christian, for not only the great food, but baby sitting the Frozen Drink Machine all weekend!!!

Again, if I forgot you, it wasn't on purpose, please let me know.

Thanks again to Fuel, Shady Gators & Chase Suites for putting up with us, and special thanks to the hottest wait staff in the country - The Fuel Girls!!!! In particular, our waitress, Jessica, was absolutely the best server I've ever had, she took care of us all night with a smile, and we never went thirsty before she'd come back around again. Great Job!!!!

rubadubdub
01-29-2007, 05:40 PM
[smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl]
Thank You for a Great Party!

caravelle260
01-29-2007, 06:08 PM
AND A SPECIAL THANKS GOES OUT TO DJ AND HOTMOM FOR THEIR TIME AND EFFORTS TO MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN!!!! [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl]

...AND THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS FOR THEIR TIME AND DONATIONS TO THE SITE SO IT CAN CONTINUE...I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO @ WORK WITHOUT MWBP [smilie=1074.gif]

Hell Ya!
01-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Awesome Party!!!! Thanks to all involved!! [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl]

Butt Cheese
01-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks DJ and Hotmom!!!

wetwillie
01-29-2007, 06:44 PM
This was the best Winter Bash I have attended!!!!! It is hard to believe the crowd now compared to the 2nd at JP OTTS, that was the 1st for QJ and I.

BIG BIG thanks to DJ, Hotmom, all the moderators and sponsors for all the hard work and countless hours that goes into pulling something like this off!!!!!

Lakerat
01-29-2007, 06:55 PM
[smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] - Ditto

hokey pokey
01-29-2007, 06:59 PM
HAD A BLAST [smilie=appl] [smilie=alc] [smilie=appl]

DoubleBlended
01-29-2007, 07:02 PM
YES!! ditto!!

dang_jayhawker
01-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Good Times! [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl]

docjimm
01-29-2007, 07:09 PM
Well done MWBP.
The friday night hospitality room was a great idea, It was awsome seeing everyone and meeting some new peeps. :mrgreen:

Doc Holiday
01-29-2007, 07:14 PM
[smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] what they said. was talked into the first one. came volentary to the second and couldn't wait for this one [smilie=dancing.gif] thanks agin for a great time. with this many people and everything running as smooth as i seen it. [smilie=thewave.gif] all i have to say is very professional.

Nikon_gal
01-29-2007, 07:26 PM
[smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] Thanks for all the hard work. Cathy and I had a good time.

capone550
01-29-2007, 07:41 PM
We had a blast meeting some new people and finally putting faces to some of the clown images I had in my head. It was well worth the trip from Colo!!!! Be back again next year, but hope to see some of our new met friends before then! And thanks everyone who was responsible for all the hard work involved! [smilie=1074.gif]

BDiggity
01-29-2007, 08:00 PM
[smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] had a great time, even tho crownman & sarah walked away w/ half the prizes! cant wait till next yrs.

Crown w/ limes
01-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Thanks to all those who donated raffle prizes, and thanks to DJ, Hot Mom, Christian and everyone else who worked hard!! [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] Had a great time!! :mrgreen:

h2oboy
01-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Thanks to everyone!! [smilie=071.gif]

[smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=1074.gif] [smilie=1074.gif] [smilie=1074.gif] [smilie=1074.gif]

crownman
01-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Sara and I would like to thank DJ and Hotmom and everyone else that was involved for all there hard work in putting this party together, We had a blast.

A Special thanks to Christian for all the food and entertainment Friday night.

Also A Special thanks to Ash for selling me all those winning tickets and thanks to DB for picking all those winning tickets. :mrgreen: [smilie=042.gif]

DJMALCOM
01-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks to everyone who put a ton of time into this party

ASH
01-29-2007, 08:41 PM
Crownman you were my first sale!!!!

It was hard for me to sell raffle tickets, for one I am not a salesman, also I dont have a killer rack like Big Daddys wife...... I was selling where she had already mopped up. I do like selling them because it gives me a chance to meet some of the great people on the site. I knew almost all of the people that came or met them while selling raffle tix.

I know how many hours go into planning this thing and how many more hours go into the DVD, it really is nice to see such a turnout.......Thanks DJ and all others involved, Gina and I had a GREAT time. Sorry we split so early Sunday (we left at 6:15 am) JFTB had to be back in Omaha for family stuff and we were riding with her.

See everyone at the lake this summer!!!!!!

One last thought---------There is a HUGE boat club party in Sioux City, IA on Mar 10, it will be close to 1000 people. If anyone is interested in it PM me for info or check out the thread in Paties/Get Togethers Forum.

Thanks again, ADAM

One more thought, thanks Mrs Hokey Pokey for the kind words, you made my night!!!!!!!

Lakerat
01-29-2007, 08:47 PM
[smilie=hah] [smilie=hah]

One more thought, thanks Mrs Hokey Pokey for the kind words, you made my night!!!!!!!

[smilie=rollinglaugh.gif] [smilie=rollinglaugh.gif] - Kind words, good thing she did not see you leaving alone....who know what might have happened, she does have leather, handcuffs, whips, etc...... [smilie=laughing4.gif]

GVL
01-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Thanks to everyone who made the party a blast. [smilie=071.gif]

BigDaddy
01-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Thanks to Dr Jeff and HM for all the hard work on the party this year.
Christian thanks for the BBQ and being the official pain in the ass pimp.
Thanks to all of you who donated raffle items.
Special thanks to all of our members who were great the entire weekend. It was nice meeting some of the first timers and seeing old friends. I'm very proud to call MWBP my extended family. [smilie=042.gif]

Griff
01-29-2007, 10:57 PM
I don't know how Dr Jeff and Hotmom do it, but again they out did themselves [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl]

Thanks to all the sponsors that make the Winter Bash such a great party.

A special thanks to BigDaddy for putting the $100 bar tab giveaway back into the box so I could be lucky enough to win it [smilie=alc] Our waitress was the BEST and made sure I spent it all [smilie=1062.gif] BTW, the 3 hour drive home SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

It was great to see everybody and to meet some new peeps. Can't wait to do it again this Summer at Shady Gators [smilie=trink39]

BigDaddy
01-29-2007, 11:35 PM
A special thanks to BigDaddy for putting the $100 bar tab giveaway back into the box so I could be lucky enough to win it [smilie=alc]

Yeah, what's up with that [smilie=balls.gif]

I purposefully buy zero raffle tix so that I don't win anything and then cute little JFTB talks me into throwing $5 into the box since she had only sold a few up to that point [smilie=106.gif]
HM pulls my name out and neither her nor Marky want to read it!
LOL, too damn funny :mrgreen:

KsHotWife
01-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Thank YOU Dr Jeff!! It was a blast as usual!! [smilie=appl] [smilie=dancing.gif]

kphayes
01-30-2007, 08:44 AM
A HUGE thank you to DJ & Brandi! "That's all I got to say about that"

It was really awesome to meet alot of new people that I have chatted with on here but never met. What an awesome group of peeps! Seriously!

Thank you all for coming and making it another great party for Deana and I to attend.

PS. Sorry to Eddie & Kathy for the room parties on Friday and especially Sat. night. I got shushed by Deana several times on Sat. night back at the room but, once I start going Chinese there's now turning back. [smilie=1062.gif] :mrgreen:

Kyle

Caincando1
01-30-2007, 09:00 AM
All I can say is, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Oh and thanks Trick Marine for the billet battery box, it's going to look killer in Satisfied and Nipples Fountain. [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl] [smilie=appl]

Satisfied
01-30-2007, 09:08 AM
All I can say is thanks for a good friend for giving me the killer battery box.. You are correct it is going to look killer. Thanks again Fred and Brian.

Fred please send the amount we need to get to you to Jessica in her e-mail.
I will pm it to you.

Baja Tender
01-30-2007, 09:18 AM
Thanks Jeff and Brandy for all your time and effort. Cindy and myself had a great time. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJB
01-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Thanks to Christian for hosting the Friday night bash, and to Mrs. C for letting him.

Thanks to Mrs. BD for the excellent photo op on the way back to the party, even though we didn't have a camera :oops: , and for the CC cookies after the party.

Thanks to Zombie for not snoring too loud on the way home Sunday. :roll:

Thanks to Brandi for keeping Michelle busy enough to pace her way through the entire evening, have a good time, and still drive us home Sunday.

And another thanks to Jess, our ever thoughtful server for the evening. DJ was correct, she was the BEST.

Scarab Babe
02-03-2007, 11:48 AM
This was our first annual bash. We had a lot of fun and got to meet several people face to face. Thank you and great job to those of you that contributed to the weekend! We'll definitely be back next year!!!!
[smilie=appl]

Cherry Tree
02-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Thank's to everyone for the great parties, we had a great time [smilie=appl]