PDA

View Full Version : Ducks Unlimited Poker Run - Cottonwood 8/14/04



chevyzq8
08-05-2004, 07:17 AM
Anybody plan on attending the Ducks Unlimited Poker Run next Saturday?

Unlimited Hands at $10
Register at Anchor Inn or Cottonwood morning of.
5 stops between anchor and cottonwood.
Cards dealt between 3-6pm, no hands dealt after 6pm.

Ducks Unlimited is doing this as a fundraiser, they are keeping 40% and giving the remaining 60% away to 1st,2nd, & 3rd place card holders. They will also have several raffle items available, I am told.

eddie
08-05-2004, 08:08 AM
Z Bash on Carter Lake is the same day [smilie=042.gif]

bustag
08-05-2004, 09:09 AM
Should I bring a shot gun on this run?

Quack. BOOM!

Mellllissa
08-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Should I bring a shot gun on this run?

Quack. BOOM!

No, but you guys SHOULD come for the Z or 'E' Bash!!!!!

bustag
08-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Thank God I'm not the only person who has tried to drink treir way through the alphabet.

z, e, whatever, it sounds like a good party!

Mellllissa
08-06-2004, 04:07 PM
It is all explained here:
http://www.midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2016

It IS a GOOD time!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Baja Tender
08-07-2004, 07:11 PM
The z-bash. [smilie=071.gif] [smilie=071.gif] [smilie=071.gif]

5oclocksomewhere
08-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Sooo, is anyone going to the poker run?

chevyzq8
08-08-2004, 06:40 PM
I know... It seems like it might be a pretty quite run if everybody is going to z-bash. Might a weekend for LOTO for me if no one is going to the run. Wouldn't want 1st place to only be like $100.