PDA

View Full Version : Thank you thank you thank you

Wild
06-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Tiff here for Randy & I...we just want to say THANK YOU again to the organizers of Midwest Boat Party for a great day yesterday & all the hard work for the Support Our Troops poker run. What a superb event! And Randy & I want to issue a personal extra special thank you to Jeff, Brandi, Eddie, Cathy, Rocky and Heather for your generous and unexpected contribution to the orphanage. When you asked us to come up front at the awards ceremony we thought maybe you were going to crack on Speedy's missing hatch! Ha! We were so incredibly humbled and grateful by your compassion and we were both so overwhelmed with emotion. It was unexpected and I can't begin to tell you how special this is to us. MWBP's donation of $3000 will do incredible things for some awesome little kids. While they have nothing tangible to give in return, I can tell you that they do offer the most pure and humble example of unconditional love...so incredible & I have much to learn from them.

Our greatest charge in life is to love God and love others, and you all are helping us to see what this command looks like in action.

Thank you all again!

With all our love,
Randy & Tiff

osageid
06-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Randy and Tiff, that is what makes this website so amazing! The people are phenomenal!!!!That is why I am a one season guy! Boating Season! So I can see all my great peeps from Midwest![smilie=appl][smilie=appl][smilie=appl]

QWKRN U
06-27-2010, 06:25 PM
awesome. Way to go MWBP and thanks for all that Randy and Tiff does as well. great people for sure.

schnydo
06-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Good work

Dr. Jeff
07-13-2010, 11:07 AM
It was our pleasure to support your great cause! We are humbled at your giving nature and personal investment into those less fortunate than yourselves!!!!!

God Bless You and the work you're doing with the Orphans. [smilie=appl]

Rockstar42
07-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Money went to a great cause and some great people[smilie=appl][smilie=appl]