PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Support the Troops Poker Run

photokat
06-24-2011, 12:26 PM
Awwww man, water patrol called the police when they saw me on the bridge. She was really cool though and let me finish the rest of the boats coming through. I had to leave after the white Thunder boat so hopefully I got all of yall. At Captain Ron's now getting you as you come in so wave! I'll also be @ Dog Days.
All pics from today will be on my website and 25 percent of the profits go right back to the Troops. Thanks for serving!
Kat

BabyFormula419
06-25-2011, 06:37 PM
I seen the SUV cop behind you. Why would they call on you? Were you blocking traffic? Thought they would let you take pics from there since it was for a good cause run!

271FasTech
06-26-2011, 01:59 AM
I was sitting around the 10mm shooting pictures as everyone went by. Tried to take 2 of every boat but I know some got by me. I will see what I can do about posting some.

later
06-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Awwww man, water patrol called the police when they saw me on the bridge. She was really cool though and let me finish the rest of the boats coming through. I had to leave after the white Thunder boat so hopefully I got all of yall. At Captain Ron's now getting you as you come in so wave! I'll also be @ Dog Days.
All pics from today will be on my website and 25 percent of the profits go right back to the Troops. Thanks for serving!
Kat
need to put up your web page address

later

Nikon_gal
06-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Here is Photokat at work on the bridge.

PromoProducts-BP
06-27-2011, 12:08 PM
I'll second Later's question, what's your web address?

BabyFormula419
06-27-2011, 06:05 PM
I'll second Later's question, what's your web address?

+2, where is the site address?

photokat
06-28-2011, 11:34 PM
Oh those are awesome Glen! Thanks

photokat
06-28-2011, 11:38 PM
Nope, not blocking traffic, the water patrol called when they saw me on the bridge. The police officer was super nice! She stayed and blocked for me while I got the next group coming in. She let me wait about 5 min. for groups D and E to come through but when they didn't she made me go on. I missed them from the bridge but got everyone the rest of the day coming into Captain Ron's and Dog Days. There are plenty of great pics from the weekend for sure!
Kat

photokat
06-28-2011, 11:40 PM
Sorry I'm so late getting back to yall! Things have been NUTS! My website is www.providentialphoto.com. Go to the Client tab, enter the password Troops and hit enter. It'll take you right in. I have Thursday night pics up and the ones I shot from the bridge. Bear with me as I get the rest ready from Captain Ron's and Dog Days. It's a lot of work! LOL!
Kat