PDA

View Full Version : lake expo pics

baywatch
06-27-2011, 10:22 AM
http://lakeexpo.com/lake_events/collection_1627ad6c-a076-11e0-b130-001cc4c03286.html

Wild
06-27-2011, 11:56 AM
nice shots

CaughtREDhanded
06-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Looks like a blast. Sucks I missed it. Always next year.

can_play007
06-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Pretty Sweet Pictures...the close up ones were when the helicopter was right down by us...it was very cool

1BadStinger
06-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Nice pics. Especially liked seeing the 38' battleship out in front. Guess that's from being a fellow CC owner :mrgreen:

k-dog
06-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Yea Busta was rollin this year. I couldnt keep up.... :)

eddie
06-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Yea Busta was rollin this year. I couldnt keep up.... :)

x2

He was hogging the choppers and camera time, I'm glad he slowed down a bit so we could keep up. He said that was the hardest he's ever ran the boat!

Reggie
06-27-2011, 05:10 PM
So who was faster ? The Battle Ship or the Beak ?
Great pix great event, one of my highlites for the year for sure !
Great to see everyone, and thank you Josh for your Indian exportise :mrgreen:
Can we buy any of these pix ?

baywatch
06-27-2011, 10:04 PM
So who was faster ? The Battle Ship or the Beak ?
Great pix great event, one of my highlites for the year for sure !
Great to see everyone, and thank you Josh for your Indian exportise :mrgreen:
Can we buy any of these pix ?

No problem, always happy to help. Let me know if you have any more questions and I will do my best to help.

x3 on the fact that Busta was rolling. That run from paradise with busta, Ed, K Dog, Eric, the bullet, DJ, and the others was a blast. Nothing like a bunch of boats running together with two choppers over head.. At one point I looked to my starboard and it looked like the vinson chopper was on top of Ed's radar Arch.

eddie
06-27-2011, 10:08 PM
No problem, always happy to help. Let me know if you have any more questions and I will do my best to help.

x3 on the fact that Busta was rolling. That run from paradise with busta, Ed, K Dog, Eric, the bullet, DJ, and the others was a blast. Nothing like a bunch of boats running together with two choppers over head.. At one point I looked to my starboard and it looked like the vinson chopper was on top of Ed's radar Arch.

I'm not sure who could get to 70 the fastest :mrgreen:, but the re-start was a great idea. They were locked on to Busta so I got up with him, then Kdog came up. I could smell jet fuel! It looks like the pics are for sale to me on his site.

baywatch
06-27-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm not sure who could get to 70 the fastest :mrgreen:, but the re-start was a great idea. They were locked on to Busta so I got up with him, then Kdog came up. I could smell jet fuel! It looks like the pics are for sale to me on his site. What's the link to the site from the photographer.