PDA

View Full Version : JB Hooks

SummerObsession
07-31-2012, 11:05 PM
Had an excellent experience at a very nice place.

Jammer864
07-31-2012, 11:36 PM
Ho-Lee-Shiznet! What a bunch of crap. Are you sure you werent on some reality TV show? Thats awful, thanks for the post.

36Tango
09-23-2012, 10:17 AM
I am not disputing Summer O's experience at JB Hooks, but experiences have always been very good. We have eaten there many, many times over the years and have always had good food and good service. They have not been perfect by any means, but we have always enjoyed the experience. The parking lot is typically full, so I assume that many feel the same. I really hope that Summer O's experience was a one time deal from a guy having a very, very bad day. With the laws that we have today, it can even tie the hands of the owner on what they can do, and what they can say. Give JB Hooks a shot. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Carter38
09-23-2012, 01:00 PM
I've been twice once it was good and second time we almost walked out the service was so bad. We thought the food was great, but when you pay that kind of price for food you should get good service to go with it.

Little K
09-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Wow. Manager needs to be fired....holy poop!! Wow.

Playa_G at 4-Play Games
09-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Why is there a new thread on this ? :horse1:

http://midwestboatparty.com/forum/showthread.php?33036-JB-Hooks-worst-customer-treatment-of-my-life!&highlight=hooks

http://midwestboatparty.com/forum/showthread.php?33077-JB-Hooks-update...&highlight=hooks

I'm confused ...did you go back and same thing happen ????????

SummerObsession
06-09-2014, 07:28 PM
I need to update my experience with JB Hooks.
Although I swore never to return, JB Hooks as been one of my favorite places to since we first dined there 14 years ago.
This past weekend, we decided to go with some friends to sit outside and enjoy the view. The past shift manager I had a bit of a disagreement with is no longer there,so case closed.
We found everyone super friendly, met a couple of the owners (great people) and generally had a fantastic time! I'm glad we can put JB Hooks back on our list to enjoy some great food with a great view and now a great staff!

Bam
06-09-2014, 07:46 PM
I need to update my experience with JB Hooks.
Although I swore never to return, JB Hooks as been one of my favorite places to since we first dined there 14 years ago.
This past weekend, we decided to go with some friends to sit outside and enjoy the view. The past shift manager I had a bit of a disagreement with is no longer there,so case closed.
We found everyone super friendly, met a couple of the owners (great people) and generally had a fantastic time! I'm glad we can put JB Hooks back on our list to enjoy some great food with a great view and now a great staff!

Where the parking places longer there? The ones at Baxter's are too short.[smilie=hah]

Zombie
06-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Do they have dirty martini's?...with blue cheese stuffed olives?

Zom:mrgreen:

SummerObsession
06-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Where the parking places longer there? The ones at Baxter's are too short.[smilie=hah]

Yes they were. AND, they have atmosphere for the DIVA's in the crowd![smilie=hah]:shock:

Do they have dirty martini's?...with blue cheese stuffed olives?

Zom:mrgreen:
I'm pretty sure they do!:mrgreen:[smilie=trink39]

Cash Bar
06-10-2014, 10:09 AM
The first several times I went to LOTO JB Hooks was the place we always went to on Sunday night before leaving Monday. Last year we tried Baxter's and it was excellent. No complaints at either place.