PDA

View Full Version : Woodrows - you suck at customer service

RMDye
03-20-2013, 02:23 PM
The Bosslady comes home from her volunteering at Lake Regional madder than all get out. Seems that her (our) MC was denied when she tried to get gas at Woodrows this morning. Obviously, she was a bit embarrased about the card denial, but more embaraased that the cashier smirked about it being denied.

Soooo, I immediately call the card issuer to see why; especially since I just used it to buy four new tires at Clarks. The customer rep looks and, no, there was no approval call from Woodrows. In other words, their swipe machine didn't connect with my card issuer. The magnetic strip is good and then he asks if the clerk entered the numbers manually. Nope, he just pointed at the screen and said it was denied with a gleeful tone.

Since this was the Bosslady's first ever encounter with a "denied" credit card, she didn't think about the cashier guy trying the card again or enter it manually. She does now.

Needless to say, Woodrows just lost our regular business as well as our neighbor's.[smilie=101.gif]

jrdonnellyjr
03-21-2013, 11:27 AM
So, your woodrow let your bosslady down??

RUNNINHOTRACING
03-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Would'nt they take CA$H ?????

LIVIN THE DREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![smilie=trink39][smilie=trink39]
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=rocker]

Blackthunder 46
03-28-2013, 10:55 PM
I bet it was Gary working there he can get pretty pissy but the owner is a great guy nothing but helpful! he came out and help me pull my tire off when I bent the rim.
Brett