PDA

View Full Version : New Location for Friday St. Louis Boat Show Get-Together

Ms. Sea Esta
02-23-2005, 07:34 AM
The location has changed for the Friday get-together in downtown St. Louis. Instead of Show-Me's on the Landing, we will be meeting at the Downtown Cantina. It is @ 711 Olive. For those who need parking, there is a parking garage @ 7th & Olive and a parking lot @ 7th & Locust. However, there should be street parking available also. Talking to the manager last night, we should be able to have the place pretty much to ourselves. Their food menu can be viewed @ www.downtowncantina.com and they can have some chicken wings, etc. for those who don't care for Mexican Food. Sea Esta & I will be there by 5 on Friday.

Concrete Decision
02-23-2005, 08:13 AM
Are we celebrating Sea Esta's Birthday again??? [smilie=265.gif] [smilie=071.gif]

Concrete Decision
02-23-2005, 08:45 AM
Anything for a free dessert!!!! [smilie=042.gif]

Nick
02-23-2005, 10:56 AM
How many people are going???

Im in for 1.

Stacy
02-23-2005, 11:57 AM
We are in for sure. I NEED BEER! [smilie=1056.gif]

bradman
02-23-2005, 12:02 PM
I may be flying solo on Friday. Ms. Bradman does not want to look at another boat since she fell in love with an Outerlimits in Miami [smilie=071.gif] Photos to follow later

GregTheKeg
02-23-2005, 12:04 PM
We're planning on it - Melanie will probably come later in the evening, though. I should be there around 5ish.

Nick
02-23-2005, 12:26 PM
I NEED BEER! [smilie=1056.gif]

Don't you always need beer?

h2oboy
02-23-2005, 12:26 PM
I'll be there sometime Friday night, depends on what time I leave the show

Stacy
02-23-2005, 01:41 PM
I NEED BEER! [smilie=1056.gif]

Don't you always need beer?

Good point. But this time I REALLY need beer. :mrgreen:

ms liquid diet
02-23-2005, 02:02 PM
does anyone know if it is walking distance from the show?

Ms. Sea Esta
02-23-2005, 02:09 PM
does anyone know if it is walking distance from the show?

Yeah, if you head down 7th Street (in the direction of the Stadium), it will be about 3 blocks. Turn right on Olive and it is a couple of doors down. See ya there.

Ms. Sea Esta
02-23-2005, 02:13 PM

Im in for 1.

These are the ones I know of so far:

Amer 3 & Julz
The Passenger
H20Boy + 1 (probably)
whatsup + ?
meyerwrenches
Nick (of course)
Sea Esta & Ms. Sea Esta (of course)
Telli & Kendall
Seize N Ticket & Mrs. Seize N Ticket
Jaime & Tony
Kurt & Katie
glenn@glenncove + others from Glenn Cove (Mark & Barb (hopefully)
flying33
Rome @ Advantage
Liquid Diet & Mrs. Liquid Diet

Any others I missed?

Some will be there right after work. Others after the show is out. The bar said they would stay open as long as we were there. I guess, without reason.

gcfire
02-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Sounds like fun!!
I'll be at the show with a few guys from my firehouse. Can we join the fun?

Concrete Decision
02-23-2005, 02:48 PM
What about Zombie and April????

bradman
02-23-2005, 03:27 PM

Im in for 1.

These are the ones I know of so far:

Amer 3 & Julz
The Passenger
H20Boy + 1 (probably)
whatsup + ?
meyerwrenches
Nick (of course)
Sea Esta & Ms. Sea Esta (of course)
Telli & Kendall
Seize N Ticket & Mrs. Seize N Ticket
Jaime & Tony
Kurt & Katie
glenn@glenncove + others from Glenn Cove (Mark & Barb (hopefully)
flying33
Rome @ Advantage
Liquid Diet & Mrs. Liquid Diet

Any others I missed?

Some will be there right after work. Others after the show is out. The bar said they would stay open as long as we were there. I guess, without reason.

You forgot me [smilie=042.gif]

Ms. Sea Esta
02-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Missed Greg & Keg and the Mrs. Greg will be there early; the Mrs. later.

Don't know about Zombie. I'll email and bug him. I think he's going to the show on Sat. with his daughter.

Can't believe I missed bradman [smilie=011.gif] Outerlimits, huh :mrgreen: Trying to decide between a new Advantage or a used Sunsation.

Nikon_gal
02-23-2005, 04:00 PM
Zombie said April and him would probably be there.

bradman
02-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Missed Greg & Keg and the Mrs. Greg will be there early; the Mrs. later.

Don't know about Zombie. I'll email and bug him. I think he's going to the show on Sat. with his daughter.

Can't believe I missed bradman [smilie=011.gif] Outerlimits, huh :mrgreen: Trying to decide between a new Advantage or a used Sunsation.

Yeah, Outerlimits and the sky in my world is yellow today :shock: :shock: [smilie=071.gif]

Zombie
02-23-2005, 04:17 PM

Sorry :oops: plans have changed. We are going to the new place Friday night and staying until Sun. AM. April hasn't seen it yet.

Zom

Zombie
02-23-2005, 04:18 PM
:mrgreen:

And by IT, I mean the new place....not actually IT. She's seen IT plenty of times.

Zom :mrgreen:

Zombie
02-23-2005, 04:21 PM

Really want to take her to the Lake house and show her IT. I mean IT...not the Lake house. :oops:

Zom

Ms. Sea Esta
02-23-2005, 04:22 PM

Sorry :oops: plans have changed. We are going to the new place Friday night and staying until Sun. AM. April hasn't seen it yet.

Zom [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif]

How about you go to the lake and send April our way? :mrgreen:

AMER3
02-23-2005, 04:25 PM

Zom [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif] [smilie=106.gif]

How about you go to the lake and send April our way? :mrgreen:

April our way :mrgreen:

Nick
02-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Who wants to meet at the Platiunum Club beforehand for a few 2 dollar drinks?? [smilie=071.gif]

bradman
02-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Who wants to meet at the Platiunum Club beforehand for a few 2 dollar drinks?? [smilie=071.gif]

That's the best idea I've heard all day [smilie=071.gif]

GregTheKeg
02-23-2005, 04:54 PM
Well, now - since the wife will be absent early on, The Platinum Club has
some fine entertainment (and those 2 dollar drinks) that I could definitely enjoy! [smilie=061.gif]

bradman
02-23-2005, 04:59 PM
Well, now - since the wife will be absent early on, The Platinum Club has
some fine entertainment (and those 2 dollar drinks) that I could definitely enjoy! [smilie=061.gif]

I'm sure she will appreciate your being responsible and saving money on those $2 drinks [smilie=071.gif]

Nick
02-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Well I will be there. I am a 6'3 big ugly guy who will be at the bar drinking 2 dollar drinks like they are going out of style.

Shallow Minded
02-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Pencil the girlfriend and myself in, too! Looking forward to meeting everybody...

SM

h2oboy
02-24-2005, 08:44 AM

Really want to take her to the Lake house and show her IT. I mean IT...not the Lake house. :oops:

Zom

I give up, what is IT???????? [smilie=hah]

ms liquid diet
02-24-2005, 09:27 AM
is everyone still meeting at the Cantina around 5:00 ish?

bradman
02-24-2005, 09:37 AM

That seems to be the plan unless you want to hit the Platinum Club before hand.

Nikon_gal
02-24-2005, 11:33 AM

We'll be there. Call us if you get lost. I think you still have our number from when we bought your locker.

King High Full Boat
02-24-2005, 01:35 PM
it, not it, $2 drinks, platinum club, boat show, ohh, that's right the boat show! We're goin' Friday night--gonna try to stop by the cantina for a beverage. Still a newbie to the sight and bought my first boat last Nov. took 1 ride and winterized it! Really lookin' forward to meeting some experienced, ummmmm, boaters? The 2005 Boat Party looked like an amazing time!

Seize n Ticket
02-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Sea Esta,
Save us a seat for for eight people.

Nick
02-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Platinum Club

Brad, you goin?

bradman
02-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Platinum Club

Brad, you goin?

I just found out I have a 2 o'clock meeting tomorrow here in Chesterfield so it will depend on how long that lasts.

Nick
02-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Platinum Club

Brad, you goin?

I just found out I have a 2 o'clock meeting tomorrow here in Chesterfield so it will depend on how long that lasts.

2pm meeting? That blows. I feel the friday afternoon flu coming on.

Nikon_gal
02-24-2005, 06:33 PM
Just to let all know. We stopped in to the Cantina to let them know about how many folks were coming. The owner, Kathy, said she would give us happy hour prices all night long since some folks are working the show and she didn't want them to be left out. She is also going to be providing us some munchies. Another item she is providing will be a bit of live music for us. How's that for stepping up!

bradman
02-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Just to let all know. We stopped in to the Cantina to let them know about how many folks were coming. The owner, Kathy, said she would give us happy hour prices all night long since some folks are working the show and she didn't want them to be left out. She is also going to be providing us some munchies. Another item she is providing will be a bit of live music for us. How's that for stepping up!

Thanks for hooking that up for us! [smilie=042.gif]

Nikon_gal
02-24-2005, 08:09 PM

Thanks for hooking that up for us! [smilie=042.gif]

Not me.....Let's make sure we Thank Kathy, the owner of Downtown Cantina tomorrow [smilie=071.gif]

GregTheKeg
02-25-2005, 07:40 AM
I'll be sure to tip heavily tonight! What a great thing to do for us! [smilie=050.gif]

I'm so ready to get out of work already and it's only 7:30! It's going to be a long day! :roll:

Jst4Cyn aka Mrs JMS
02-25-2005, 08:34 AM
Don't forget the "tradition" of calling people to tell them how much fun you're having. And of course, I think "take pictures" goes without saying.

AMER3......
I'll try to keep better "tabs" on my phone this time, & hopefully not miss your call. We'll be calling you Saturday night.

Hope you all have a Great time!

Nick
02-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Today does have the makings to be a long day. I am ready for a few [smilie=1062.gif]

Hawgwild
02-25-2005, 09:16 AM
Mrs Hawgwild and I took the day off so we could stay at home and [smilie=hump], uh go to the boat show early, yeah that's it. Heading that way around lunchtime, will see you at the Cantina for bit. Can't stay long as my son has a hockey game at midnight tonight! Gotta love High School hockey! :evil:

Nick
02-25-2005, 02:18 PM
Am I the only one craving beer right now?

Ms. Sea Esta
02-25-2005, 02:42 PM
Nick, this is beginning to remind me of your "who wishes they weren't at work right now" thread. [smilie=071.gif] We should be at the Cantina around 4:30.

Zombie
02-25-2005, 02:48 PM
Have a cold one (or two) for good ole Zom. You know how he likes his beer [smilie=alc]

Zombie :mrgreen:

bradman
02-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Just got out of my meeting and going to meet Shawna, we'll be on our way betwee 4:30 and 5, no Platnum club today [smilie=1381.gif] [smilie=1381.gif]

Nick
02-26-2005, 01:29 PM
It was good seeing you guys last night. And it was nice meeting Greg the Keg, Bradman, Hawgwild, and the Liquid diets. I can't wait to see all of you guys again at the Party Cove!

Hawgwild
02-27-2005, 09:09 AM
It was a fun night - Ms Meyerwrench's new twins were in the house [smilie=boobeyes] , Ms SeizeNTickets boob lift discussion was great (although Greg the Keg & I didn't get to participate in the "hand" lifting that was going on :roll:) and I tried a 'new' beer, Dos Equis Amber Lager AND the new Budweiser Select. Good to meet Nick, SeizNTicket's, (MOAllen's Friends) Lee & Maxine, and Greg the Keg's wife (who's expecting new 'twins' soon!). I'm sure the pics are not far behind from SeaEsta. Congrat's to SeaEsta and his new boat purchase, sounds sweet!

King High Full Boat
02-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Wow! What a great group! Thanks to everyone for including us. No way I'll remember all the board names---however, there are a few twins that have been etched in my mind! Mrs. Boo said Glen sure was nice. I assured her the picture you took of us was probably just a close up of her cleavage. :shock:

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the lake!

Shallow Minded
02-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Sure had a good time meeting everyone! I think this whole St. Louis scene is gonna be alright... and thanks for all the tips on boat storage, LOTO, everything. The Bud Lights made a few of the details kinda fuzzy so I'll probably have to ask one more time!

Sea Esta's... congrats on the new purchase. Can't wait to see it!

Amer3, check your PM's... thanks....

Quint & Kayla

HELMOOZARK
02-27-2005, 09:59 PM
[smilie=042.gif] :lol: Had a good time Fri night at the Cantina. Was nice meeting everyone and look forward to seeing you all on the water this spring!!

h2oboy
02-28-2005, 08:31 AM
A few [smilie=1062.gif] was just what the doctor ordered after the show. It was great seeing new faces at yet another great MWBP gathering!! The new twins looked great!

Zombie
02-28-2005, 08:56 AM
Dear MrsMeyerwrech,

As I was unable to attend the after show function, which I believe was held for the official unveiling, please forward photographs. Also include detailed descriptions and any related measurements. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely Yours,

Ms. Sea Esta
02-28-2005, 09:06 AM
Dear MrsMeyerwrech,

As I was unable to attend the after show function, which I believe was held for the official unveiling, please forward photographs. Also include detailed descriptions and any related measurements. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely Yours,

PERV [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=071.gif]

eddie
02-28-2005, 06:14 PM
Dear MrsMeyerwrech,

Sincerely Yours,

you forgot to ask for CC's :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How about a few pictures? Surely Glen has his camera :mrgreen:

Jst4Cyn aka Mrs JMS
02-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Glen............

Still waiting for the pics! [smilie=071.gif]

Nick
02-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Dear MrsMeyerwrech,

Sincerely Yours,

Too bad Zombie. Those puppies are burned into my mind. I would bet Mike is like a kid in a candy shop with those!

meyerwrench
02-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Dear MrsMeyerwrech,

Sincerely Yours,

Too bad Zombie. Those puppies are burned into my mind. I would bet Mike is like a kid in a candy shop with those!/Well I can tell you all that they are REAL NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=eck02.gif] [smilie=boobeyes] Oh and Sea Esta hurry up with those pixs. I don't even have any pictures yet. [smilie=106.gif]

Stacy
03-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Dear MrsMeyerwrech,

Sincerely Yours,

Dear Mr. Zombie,

We have reviewed your request and are denying it at this time due to the fact that we feel you are a pervert. [smilie=265.gif] However, our primary shareholder, meyerwrench, has suggested that perhaps a ride in your kitty could bring about a mutually acceptable agreement. [smilie=WTF.gif]

Sincerely,

The Twins :mrgreen:

Nick
03-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Dear Mr. Zombie,

We have reviewed your request and are denying it at this time due to the fact that we feel you are a pervert. [smilie=265.gif] However, our primary shareholder, meyerwrench, has suggested that perhaps a ride in your kitty could bring about a mutually acceptable agreement. [smilie=WTF.gif]

Sincerely,

Holy crap, now ain't that a kick in the balls.....or a punch. [smilie=balls.gif]

Ms. Sea Esta
03-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Dear MrsMeyerwrech,

Sincerely Yours,

Dear Mr. Zombie,

Sincerely,

Geez, I didn't think about negotiations. I was just letting mine fly. [smilie=071.gif]

Zombie
03-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Dear MrsMeyerwrech,

Sincerely Yours,

Dear Mr. Zombie,

Sincerely,

Dear MrsMeyerwrench,

Copy: The Twins
Copy: Meyerwrench

Your generous offer has been put through committee and approved. I look forward to our future transactions which I am sure will be mutually rewarding. Thank you for your prompt attention in this matter.

Zombie

ps...that pervert thing was never proven! :mrgreen:

h2oboy
03-01-2005, 02:38 PM
To "Zombie",

After hacking into the mainframe at the Witness Protection Agency, proof has been found of your "Perversions" in a former life. You cannot hide forever, they will find out eventually. Possible a ride in the "Kitty", and all proof will be destroyed forever.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter,
h2oboy

bradman
03-01-2005, 02:45 PM
To "Zombie",

After hacking into the mainframe at the Witness Protection Agency, proof has been found of your "Perversions" in a former life. You cannot hide forever, they will find out eventually. Possible a ride in the "Kitty", and all proof will be destroyed forever.

h2oboy

To you both:

I am a secret operator for the F.B.I. I have intel on both of you that impicates you in questionable activity. With that being said, H20boy's request for a ride in the "kitty" must be denied and his seat given to me or I will be forced to make this information public.

Sincerely, Bradman F.B.I. (Free Boobs Instantley [smilie=eck02.gif] ) [smilie=071.gif]

Nick
03-01-2005, 02:47 PM
You guys have entirely too much free time. Are you sure you don't work where I work! ha ha.

Bring on the Boobies.

h2oboy
03-01-2005, 03:12 PM
To "Zombie",

h2oboy

To you both:

I am a secret operator for the F.B.I. I have intel on both of you that impicates you in questionable activity. With that being said, H20boy's request for a ride in the "kitty" must be denied and his seat given to me or I will be forced to make this information public.

Sincerely, Bradman F.B.I. (Free Boobs Instantley [smilie=eck02.gif] ) [smilie=071.gif]

"Bradman"

I regret to inform you that I have obtained video footage of "questionable actions" on your part. Please retract your statement at once. There is one alternative - upon studying the banner at the top of the page, it appears that the "kitty" has room for more than one passenger. Working together, this awkward situation could prove to be a lucrative deal for all parties involved.

Thank you
h2oboy

bradman
03-01-2005, 04:13 PM
To "Zombie",

h2oboy

To you both:

"Bradman"

I regret to inform you that I have obtained video footage of "questionable actions" on your part. Please retract your statement at once. There is one alternative - upon studying the banner at the top of the page, it appears that the "kitty" has room for more than one passenger. Working together, this awkward situation could prove to be a lucrative deal for all parties involved.

Thank you
h2oboy

I can not be held responsible for any actions, especially "questionable ones" :oops: But I will, however, retract my statement and edit my intel to implicate Zombie as opposed to you. Thank you for your cooperation.

In summary, this means that we are all riding in the "Kitty" and Zombie will buying the gas or else!!! [smilie=071.gif]

Zombie, you must comply to these demands by Memorial Day or your rights to the beer from AJB's dock will be terminated

Nikon_gal
03-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Can't imagine how much I miss since I have to actually work during the day [smilie=265.gif]

Stacy
03-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Can't imagine how much I miss since I have to actually work during the day [smilie=265.gif]

Yeah you fockers! [smilie=265.gif] I'm still at work and have no clue how much longer. [smilie=106.gif] I have no life. :roll:

Nikon_gal
03-07-2005, 12:45 PM
MsSea and I had lunch over at the Cantina today. They were glad to see us and asked how everyone was. We ordered lunch and our waitress told us that lunch was on the house courtesy of Kathy, the owner. Kathy came over right before we were through eating, sat down and chatted with us for a bit. She said she had a great time and we were always welcome to have a party at her place. Normally on Fridays they close around 8:00 ut that Friday she was open till right before 1:30.
Kathy said no one got out of hand, nothing got broken and it was a pleasure to serve us.

Thanks to everyone for making the evening fun and memorable!!!!!

AJB
03-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Zombie, you must comply to these demands by Memorial Day or your rights to the beer from AJB's dock will be terminated

To: Bradman
4MM Osage
LOTO, MO

6MM Gravois
LOTO, MO

RE: New summer savings plan

Bradman,

Thanks for the attempt to save money for fueling our vessels, rather than fueling Zombie's addictions.

Sincerely,
The Management