PDA

View Full Version : Nice Work Einstein

Dr. Jeff
12-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure who the genius was that just talked to the hotel, but someone just told the new hotel that we caused a bunch of trouble at the hotel last year. [smilie=011.gif]

Hmmmmm, lets think about the genius of this. Now the hotel has let us know in no uncertain terms that there will be NO PARTYING and NO DISTURBING other guests (and we haven't even gotten there yet.) In fact, the will have forms for us to sign when we arrive agreeing not to disturb anyone or we will be asked to leave.

Someone want to call FUEL and tell them that the bar from last year didn't want us back either and see how that goes? :roll: :roll: :roll:

docjimm
12-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Sounds like a case of cranial-rectal inversion, wasn't me.
[smilie=011.gif]

Christian
12-08-2005, 03:31 PM
If I ever see a reason to PERMABAN a member this is it,

I say as bare minimum pennance should be buying the first round AND being in charge of finding the hotel and location next year

[smilie=****sakes.gif] [smilie=ban.gif] [smilie=1106.gif] [smilie=tosser.gif]

Butt Cheese
12-08-2005, 03:50 PM
I havenít talked to her in a month, but when I first did I suggested putting all the rooms together.

Maybe 1 person should get a room at a hotel next door so we have a place for 200+ guests to get kicked out of.

Christian
12-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey BC, anything going on tonight in the land of the snow?

bustag
12-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Can ya say shitforbrains???????? :roll:

Butt Cheese
12-08-2005, 04:14 PM
Hey BC, anything going on tonight in the land of the snow?

I was thinking of going somewhere tonight with Bridgette (who you met once at Fox and Hound) and Natalie, but Bridgette was complaining about having to work a double today and the snow (which isnít bad). Iíd really like to see Stacia, though. Whatever the case I can meet you out.

Christian
12-08-2005, 04:19 PM
I was thinking of going somewhere tonight

Just let me know when and where, I am hungry, so semi-decent food is requested, oh yeah and cold beer [smilie=trink39]

Whomever you can talk into going out with you, I will buy them their first beer as a thank you for being seen in public with you, and for entertaining an old out of towner [smilie=265.gif]

Caincando1
12-08-2005, 04:20 PM

"shitforbrains"

I haven't even called yet... :roll:

Butt Cheese
12-08-2005, 04:25 PM
I am hungry, so semi-decent food is requested

That just screams Hooters. [smilie=1074.gif]

Iím going to the gym right after work so I wonít be home until 7, then I could be ready by 7:30 or 8:00.

DJMALCOM
12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
[smilie=101.gif]

Christian
12-08-2005, 04:28 PM
call or e-mail me and let me know what time and where [smilie=alc] [smilie=1062.gif] [smilie=1056.gif] [smilie=trink39]

bustag
12-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey DJ, call the hotel back and tell them not to worry. We all have to be up early for church Sun am.

You did find a church close by right???? :mrgreen:

bustag
12-08-2005, 04:41 PM

"shitforbrains"

I haven't even called yet... :roll:

You're excused [smilie=042.gif]

DJMALCOM
12-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Prayin allright.....

Dr. Jeff
12-08-2005, 04:44 PM
:roll:

DJMALCOM
12-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Suprised he could even talk....

h2oboy
12-08-2005, 05:22 PM
What moron [smilie=ban.gif] would try to sabatage a good time before we even get there????

I can't believe that we have to sign an agreement [smilie=WTF.gif] ???

Brandi
12-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Apparently, signing the agreement "not to party" is standard procedure to them. Or so she is trying to tell me. It has to do with not disturbing other guests, blah, blah, blah. I also requested that we are all near each other and she said they will do their best to keep us all together so that when the bus drops us off, no one should have to walk too far.

I will add, that while signing an agreement seems like a "fun hater" kind of thing to do, they are a business and we aren't their only customers. They are being more than generous on the rates and I, myself, do ask that no one jepordize our chances to be invited back next year. It's a real bitch finding these places and, as stated by someone earlier, if you're the one to %#$* this up, it will be up to you to find the hotel next year!

The end. Thank you for listening. [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=050.gif]

Christian
12-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Our goal should be to take ALL the rooms for the weekend, so we only disturb each other? I guess we can see how many show up this year and see if they will just block off the hotel for us next year???

ASH
12-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Apparently, signing the agreement "not to party" is standard procedure to them. Or so she is trying to tell me. It has to do with not disturbing other guests, blah, blah, blah. I also requested that we are all near each other and she said they will do their best to keep us all together so that when the bus drops us off, no one should have to walk too far.

I will add, that while signing an agreement seems like a "fun hater" kind of thing to do, they are a business and we aren't their only customers. They are being more than generous on the rates and I, myself, do ask that no one jepordize our chances to be invited back next year. It's a real bitch finding these places and, as stated by someone earlier, if you're the one to %#$* this up, it will be up to you to find the hotel next year!

Spoken like a true mom. A lecture to us children hidden inside a cute message, thanks hotmom for being the voice of reason. I will try my hardest not to get naked in the lobby.

crownie02
12-08-2005, 09:33 PM

Spoken like a true mom. A lecture to us children hidden inside a cute message, thanks hotmom for being the voice of reason. I will try my hardest not to get naked in the lobby. [smilie=071.gif] [smilie=071.gif]

h2oboy
12-08-2005, 10:36 PM
After a few [smilie=1062.gif] , I have come up with a solution. We complain that all of the non-MWBP people are disturbing us. They will be kicked out, and the place will be ours.

If the document is standard, then they shouldn't have a problem with it, right?

obnoxus21
12-08-2005, 10:58 PM
I was thinking of going somewhere tonight

Just let me know when and where, I am hungry, so semi-decent food is requested, oh yeah and cold beer [smilie=trink39]

Whomever you can talk into going out with you, I will buy them their first beer as a thank you for being seen in public with you, and for entertaining an old out of towner [smilie=265.gif]

Come up to Jack Stack BBQ and ask to sit in Justin's sections [smilie=265.gif] [smilie=042.gif]

obnoxus21
12-08-2005, 10:59 PM
If I ever see a reason to PERMABAN a member this is it,

I say as bare minimum pennance should be buying the first round AND being in charge of finding the hotel and location next year

[smilie=****sakes.gif] [smilie=ban.gif] [smilie=1106.gif] [smilie=tosser.gif]

Don't forget about the prick that pulled the hit and run on my Z [smilie=101.gif] [smilie=011.gif] :evil: [smilie=101.gif] [smilie=249.gif] [smilie=101.gif] [smilie=101.gif]

tim
12-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Glad to hear all this. I was kinda worried that after I go to bed at 10:30pm, I might later be disturbed by you inconsiderate a-holes. This puts my mind at ease. But I swear to all that is holy, if I hear a peep out of any of you while I am trying to get my much-needed rest, I will have hotel security up your ass so fast your head will spin. Do not try me!!!

On second thought, **** that. Party on! :mrgreen:

capone550
12-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Can ASH just call them and ask if they have Jesus in their lives?

ASH
12-09-2005, 07:52 AM
Can ASH just call them and ask if they have Jesus in their lives?

Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a call back from 3 summers ago. How did you remember that?????

For the record it was Guitar Man that dropped that line.

Baja Tender
12-09-2005, 08:22 AM
How about tying that person up naked to the front piller of the entrance of the hotel.

Bajapit
12-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Is it to late to find another place? Get all to move their reservation. Call then and tell them to Go to Hell...
MWBP did absolutely NO damage to anything last year and Im sure that the total take Especially to the Motel, was substantial...
Maybe we can get SoS to hack his way in to their Computer and Find out Who it was...

And than again Did this really Happen? I just don't believe it.

DoubleBlended
12-09-2005, 09:00 AM

Spoken like a true mom. A lecture to us children hidden inside a cute message, thanks hotmom for being the voice of reason. I will try my hardest not to get naked in the lobby.

"I'm sorry everyone!!!" when I get to party I will start looking for next years hotel!!! i just don't know what happens to me when they let me out of the ward!!!

would that include Blender noise!??!??!!!! how bout cannon balls???? There must be a no Cannon ball clause??!!!!

ASH
12-09-2005, 10:08 AM
That takes a big set of nuts DB!!!!!!!!!

xsnrg
12-09-2005, 10:44 AM
I started a GTG (Get ToGether) for the #Ford IRC channel bunch, a similar bunch to the people here, with money to burn on fuel and beer. We manage to have a great time, much to the chagrin of a few hotels around the middle part of our fair land. We finally found a place after 3 years that would have us back. We end up buying the entire building for a weekend, and charge people appropriately. If there is a room or two unused, it is ours to do with as we see fit. They put a closed sign in the window, and give us all the keys. We had a trucker pull in one night, wanted a place to sleep, so told him we had a room, warned him he may not get any sleep, etc, but he still wanted it. He ended up having a good time too :)

Find a place somewhere about the right size, work out a deal for the whole building, and you can get away with about anything you want, as long as there isn't property damage.

capone550
12-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Sounds like maybe thats what we need to do next year. I am willing to throw some extra cash out!

Brandi
12-09-2005, 11:46 AM
So you've made it clear that you have way more money than you know what to do with, but buying a hotel for the weekend in Overland Park on the weekend of the boat show???????? Best of luck to you. You've just nominated yourself to be next years planner!!!

And Pit.....settle down. We are not trying to ruin anyones fun here. As a matter of fact, we are trying to make it so that we can have fun again next year. With any luck, everyone will have so much fun at Fuel, that we'll all pass out on the bus on the way home! No worries!!!

capone550
12-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Sure........ The local motel 6 says they don't care. But theres never a boat show here, and we don't even have a strip club. Well we do but....... nevermind. I'll shut up now. [smilie=hammer]

SinkorSwim
12-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Maybe we can get SoS to hack his way in to their Computer and Find out Who it was...

Who says I am hacker.... [smilie=011.gif]

Just give me their external IP..... :twisted:

bustag
12-09-2005, 12:25 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and throw out my 2 cents on the whole matter. Sounds like alot of banter bout nothing. Seems like kind of a basic rule in life:

Dont walk around with a target strapped to your back, ya wont get shot.

Again, thanks for all your hard work HM and DJ. [smilie=042.gif]

Now Hm, will you tuck me in?
:oops: :mrgreen:

Bajapit
12-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Sorry SOS, I wasn't thinging of that way. I just wish I had your Putter Skills... [smilie=trink39]

I was throwing some old DOS Commands around last week trying to fix an old 405 laptop... Can you amagine doing all of this with DOS 5.

SinkorSwim
12-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Sorry SOS, I wasn't thinging of that way. I just wish I had your Putter Skills... [smilie=trink39]

I was throwing some old DOS Commands around last week trying to fix an old 405 laptop... Can you amagine doing all of this with DOS 5.

Pit...

Don't let my cute appearance fool you... :mrgreen:

I have performed a few shadey computer operations in my time... :twisted:

Butt Cheese
12-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Thanks for "fessing??" up DB. I really don't think it was DB, he's just the type to admit it so we can move on and get it behind us.

I'm going to check out the next door hotels so we have a place to get safely kicked out of.

DoubleBlended
12-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Thanks for "fessing??" up DB. I really don't think it was DB, he's just the type to admit it so we can move on and get it behind us.

I'm going to check out the next door hotels so we have a place to get safely kicked out of.

Hey I figured either you or me so next time it's your turn!! PS- no streaking in the parking lot this year!!!

bustag
12-09-2005, 06:35 PM
I can say with total certainty DB wasnt the guy. I know him well enough to know he wouldnt call the hotel for a res until he was in their parking lot. He just dosent get around to stuff like that.

I can also here him say: Someone called the hotel? Whatever, big deal. Break out the blender.

h2oboy
12-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Party on Wayne, [smilie=alc] Party on Garth... [smilie=trink39]

Bajapit
12-10-2005, 08:41 AM
Its possible they just logged on to the site and read all about it.
Afterall even the cannon ball with see thru shorts are in living color.
PIT

DoubleBlended
12-11-2005, 11:11 AM
I can say with total certainty DB wasnt the guy. I know him well enough to know he wouldnt call the hotel for a res until he was in their parking lot. He just dosent get around to stuff like that.

I can also here him say: Someone called the hotel? Whatever, big deal. Break out the blender.

You know this year i'm packing all the blender stuff b4 i leave. Do you know how much of a pian in the ass it is to try and find blender stuff when you don't have any idea where the fxxk your even going!!!

DJMALCOM
12-12-2005, 08:33 AM
You know this year i'm packing all the blender stuff b4 i leave. Do you know how much of a pian in the ass it is to try and find blender stuff when you don't have any idea where the fxxk your even going!!!

[smilie=011.gif] That was no fun at all....