PDA

View Full Version : Pass the mint. Please...

Tempest38
01-25-2006, 11:57 PM
After a hard night of passing da mints, we retired the mints for awhile. But the generous Sotally Tober and ChestNut gave me several POUNDs of mints for Christmas. Therefore I feel compelled to bring some and have them available at the Big Party this weekend. So if you need a mint for yourself or someone else feel free to grab some. And yes, they are individually wrapped. [smilie=071.gif]

Crown w/ limes
01-26-2006, 10:02 AM
Therefore I feel compelled to bring some and have them available at the Big Party this weekend. So if you need a mint for yourself or someone else feel free to grab some. And yes, they are individually wrapped. [smilie=071.gif]

Thanks, Don! Yet another reason to be excited for the big blowout.....everyone will have fresh breath!!! [smilie=071.gif] [smilie=061.gif] [smilie=061.gif] [smilie=061.gif] [smilie=071.gif]

Butt Cheese
01-26-2006, 10:37 AM
Thanks, Don! Yet another reason to be excited for the big blowout.....everyone will have fresh breath!!!

Crown is excited about me having fresh breath! (that can only be good) [smilie=1074.gif]

beachblndi
01-26-2006, 11:49 AM
After a hard night of passing da mints, we retired the mints for awhile. But the generous Sotally Tober and ChestNut gave me several POUNDs of mints for Christmas. Therefore I feel compelled to bring some and have them available at the Big Party this weekend. So if you need a mint for yourself or someone else feel free to grab some. And yes, they are individually wrapped. [smilie=071.gif]

And where will we be grabbing these from......your pocket????? :twisted: