PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a million "who knows"

ASH
04-11-2004, 09:15 PM
For helping wax the boat tonight. Both of us did the two family Easter bit and he called me late this afternoon to see what I was doing. I told him I was about to wax the beast, next thing I know he is there to help. It was a long day with the families.

I spent the night waxing and he spent the night cleaning up the mess after I waxed. We busted out the new frenzy wax that DJ sent home with Gina and really had great results. The back end of my boat had a sooty - river scum - bloody buildup that I have tried everything on. I used Zing tonight and it cleaned up fairly good. We saved the back of the boat for last because it is a pain in the ass. I am guessing we spent a total of 15 to 20 minutes on it and it looks brand new. I was shocked at the "scrubbing" power of the wax. I am anxious to see how it holds up under the heat of the sun, even if it melts off the first day it is still worth its weight in gold for the cleaning power.

It took about 2/3 of a bottle to do my boat.

Thanks again MM. I am going to be into you pretty good when you cash in those buddy chips.

Bajapit
04-12-2004, 09:06 AM
We saved the back of the boat for last because it is a pain in the ass.
Actually it is worse that that!!!!!!
PIT

who knows
04-12-2004, 11:14 AM
no problem got me out of the house, I was going stir crasy

who knows

dunnit
04-12-2004, 06:07 PM
I broke out some of that Frenzy stuff on my fifth wheel yesterday as well. That thing hasn't looked that good in along time!

Chitload of rubbin on a 36'er! [smilie=106.gif]