• Please welcome CLS, Inc as our newest sponsor!

New to the Lake of the Ozarks and ready to get after it with that Midwest work ethic, please welcome CLS Inc.

Chuck Sorenson moved from Omaha, NE after fifteen years in the counter top business. He has been doing tile work for six years and can handle any job large or small. Chuck's interior decor services works with materials such as Schluter Shower Systems, Ceramic, Natural Stone and porcelain. Counter Tops: Wilson Art, Formica and Pionite laminates.

Specialty work such as under mount sinks and custom edges are no problem.

• Laminate Countertops
    • Under mount sinks
    • Kitchen remodels
    • Bathroom remodels
    • Tile back splash
    • Tile floors
    • Tile tub surrounds
    • Full tile walk in showers
    • Complete fireplace restorations
    • Exterior services also available

You can feel safe when Chuck's on the job as he's licensed and insured. This is the perfect time of the year to get those updates done over winter. Get the condo or house updated and the changes you always wanted to make.

Chuck's Contact info is as follows:
    Cell: (402) 510-2263
    Web Site: http://besttileguyintheozarks.com

I've know Chuck for over 15 years, your project will be done right and on time. He's done work for Kathy and I, friends and family in the past. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you Chuck and good luck at the lake!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Please welcome CLS, Inc as our newest sponsor! started by eddie View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      Wild -
      Very cool chuck, good luck
      Frog -
      Chuck has done work for me in Omaha. You won't be disappointed if you hire Chuck for your project!
      BrettM -
      Welcome CLS!! CLS just installed new counter tops and back splashes in our house and also installed all the counter tops and tile work into our Nebraska house when we had it. Great work, on budget and on time.