• Support Our Troops Poker Run, June 27-28, 2013

Its official, we have our permit for next year.

Registration Thursday June 27, 2013
    Poker Run Friday June 28, 2013

Details to follow as they come, but get your vacation dates in now!!!!!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Support Our Troops Poker Run 2013 started by eddie View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      Bam -
      Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
      Fun run on Thursday? Or is that not allowed without a permit?
      Dave at H.E.R.O.E.S. Care -
      See you then!
      gclapper -
      wife and i look forward to the run every year.sit out at the mouth of the cove at the 10 mm and wait for the boats to come screaming by.what a rush.thank you dr jeff and eddie and all involved,but most important,thanks to the troops for their service.
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

36Tango

Speed Racer on the home page???

I did not mean to shortchange anybody as over the past several years many different places have really stepped up their games. We are spoiled beyond belief

36Tango Today, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    bajaholic

I agree in part.... That is why I am saying support those that support the site. PBC has been missing for a long time. Ben was the only one that used

bajaholic Today, 09:27 AM Go to last post
    Lakerat

A lot has changed over the years with this site, the people, the hardware ....... Change is good ...... Time to update the cover

Lakerat Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    Jason Johnson

BBQ With The King

During a visit to the Fountain Powerboats factory in Washington, N.C., the Speedonthewater.com team was treated to some legendary barbecue with the legend

Jason Johnson Today, 07:59 AM Go to last post
    Matt Trulio

Profile: Fountain 47 Lightning Strikes A Major Chord

With its first new 47 Lightning sportboat in more than 10 years, Fountain Powerboats served notice that it is back in the V-bottom sportboat game in a

Matt Trulio Today, 07:04 AM Go to last post