• Lake Ozarks Marine signs Sunsation Offshore Power Boats!!!!

Lake Ozarks Marine is proud to announce they have teamed up with World Champion Sunsation Performance Offshore Powerboats and will be representing them in the Midwest and at Lake of the Ozarks.

The first demo boat, the 340 Center Console, is on order and we hope to have it on display by April. The new 34 is a great fit for the lake with 7'5" headroom in the cabin and an overall cabin length of 13' the boat will be powered by twin 300 Verado's. Sunsation uses a wood free hull, 10' beam, 24 degree dead rise, anchor locker, pump out head, stainless steel hardware and all the great options you can expect from Sunsation all the way down to optional AC in the cuddy!

Wayne and Joe have been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to serving new and existing customers.

If you would like product info please let us know.

Contact info:
    Ed Champion
    402-290-8070
    www.lakeozarksmarine.com
    ed@lakeozarksmarine.com

Sunsation's web site: http://www.sunsationboats.com/
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Lake Ozarks Marine signs Sunsation Offshore Power Boats!!!! started by eddie View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      AMER3 -
      Congratulations
      JKetels -
      Congrats guys, I would definitely like to have a 288 or 32 mcob. When I'm able to start looking again that will be my choice. Sunsation makes a nice boat!
      boatbums -
      Way to go Ed. Larry Newcomber from heron bay will like this.
      Thunder -
      Just saw Mr. Morris' new Red/Silver center console, triple 300s and absolutely stunning attention to detail on the paint and other tie-ins. Gorgeous boat. Congrats to SUNSATION.