• Bravo Shop open house

The New Bravo Shop will be having open house Friday and Saturday for anyone that would like to have a look around. We are still moving in but we will be glad to answer any questions and show you the new shop.
    Address
    15 Brooklynn lane
    Kaiser Mo 65047
    From 54 & 42 Head east on 42 for 2 miles turn left into Hwy 42 industrail park 3 blocks north look right Gray building blue trim.

PS we will be having a party on Lakerats new toon so please bring a cooler and plenty of cheetos and a bottle of red wine to christen her with.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Bravo Shop open house started by John P View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Lakerat -
      You are not funny
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

KCHOTBOAT

Iguana boat sales

Very true. I saw something the other day the worst two things to buy new are RVs number 2 and boats number 1. New boat sales like in the past depended

KCHOTBOAT Today, 08:41 PM Go to last post
    Omerta One

Teenagers at the lake

Teenagers don’t have separation anxiety...they look forward to it.

Omerta One Today, 08:30 PM Go to last post
    Omerta One

Iguana boat sales

Same old story - how do you end up with a Million Dollars at the lake? Start with 2 or more...

Omerta One Today, 08:24 PM Go to last post
    Wildcat

Iguana boat sales

Last I knew, the folks that supply metal to Tracker couldn't keep up. I was baffled at the number of boats that place was putting out PER DAY when I

Wildcat Today, 08:08 PM Go to last post
    Donw

Iguana boat sales

As aluminum goes,Tracker in Lebanon is going to 3- 10 hour days a week after laying off a 100 plus in the last couple of weeks. Of course they were doing

Donw Today, 01:46 PM Go to last post