• MTI V with 7 Marine 557's

Fellas dropped off a jaw dropper last night after a demo run. More testing today will try to get speed and interior pics. It was still soaking wet when they left this morning.

Boat is sold and going over seas after dialed in.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: MTI V with 7 Marine 557's started by eddie View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Do Over -
      those motors are fugly lookin...perfect for overseas tho
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

36Tango

Speed Racer on the home page???

Since they are both HUGE contributors at the lake, maybe have 2 boats, one from Performance Boat Center, and one from Big Thunder Marine. Maybe even let

36Tango Today, 12:10 PM Go to last post
    36Tango

Weekend Pictures

That is great! I am heading down the 29th and hope to spend the month of January there!

Being the "foodie" that you are, go to

36Tango Today, 12:06 PM Go to last post
    eddie

Big Thunder Marine picture thread

New 2020 Fountain 47 Lightning with 1550/1350 and M8 retail sold with VI paint. New side vents, windshield, cockpit, dash and cabin.

eddie Today, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    Dredd

Speed Racer on the home page???

The thought of changing it has crossed my mind a dozen times. I'll come up with something.

Input like that is always appreciated!

Dredd Today, 09:47 AM Go to last post
    eddie

PBC Skater vs MTI

Heard the same, that boat was sold and going to be converted to pleasure. No big boat for next year.

eddie Today, 09:43 AM Go to last post