• 2015 Support Our Troops Poker Run

Early registration ends June 1 and fees go up $50.00 don't miss the biggest run at LOTO. Sign up now! http://www.lakeozarkspokerrun.com/

I told Jon this year we would give rides to 50 military, if you have ever seen the look on their faces at dinner - it's priceless.

For all they do for us keeing us safe, it's a very small way to give back. Please sign up and take service people with you. I promise you will not regret it.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2015 Support Our Troops Poker Run started by eddie View original post
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

Griff

Boating Newbie Questions

It is definitely a seller's market right now with very little available. As you will see, some complexes have several units for sale. There is always

Griff Today, 12:42 AM Go to last post
    infield

Strange lake fatality

Hard to make work in the water but it is common practice to run cable through a semi tire about half way down to dampen a failure.

infield Yesterday, 11:34 PM Go to last post
    flatrate

Breakfast above 45mm or Niangua

And if you are loookig to just cover ground ozark yacht club at the 1 has great breakfast

flatrate Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    flatrate

If your heading our way you should try Alhonna park on the end of the docks around the corner it’s a shithole but great home cooked food

flatrate Yesterday, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    36Tango

Been to Millerís allot. Always have to wait and the food is OK. I think that they rule the breakfast world more because they are one of the few that offers

36Tango Yesterday, 09:27 PM Go to last post