• 2015 Support Our Troops Poker Run

Early registration ends June 1 and fees go up $50.00 don't miss the biggest run at LOTO. Sign up now! http://www.lakeozarkspokerrun.com/

I told Jon this year we would give rides to 50 military, if you have ever seen the look on their faces at dinner - it's priceless.

For all they do for us keeing us safe, it's a very small way to give back. Please sign up and take service people with you. I promise you will not regret it.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2015 Support Our Troops Poker Run started by eddie View original post
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

flatrate

Platform lift on a cement dock?

I wouldn’t trust those 1x4 tiles with anythig. The newer 2x2 wouldn’t scare me.

flatrate Today, 03:14 PM Go to last post
    livinglife2

Another LOTO Video

Nice video!

livinglife2 Today, 03:12 PM Go to last post
    Dredd

Airplane resto/annual project

Being air cooled, the airflow to the cylinders is really important. There is baffling that seals against the cowl. Some of mine is in sad shape and some

Dredd Today, 02:27 PM Go to last post
    Dredd

Airplane resto/annual project

The thread sidetracks are fun.

We have a couple guys with fancy powered gliders that are out there every chance they get. We also have a

Dredd Today, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    WARPARTY36

Strange lake fatality

The latch let go on the anchor of my old boat and shot about 15 feet in the air as I was moving about 50 mph. I'm lucky that didn't happen to me.

WARPARTY36 Today, 01:54 PM Go to last post