• Support our Troops

What happen to the 2015 Support Our Troops Poker Run Pics that were posted on MWBP. I have searched high & low for them but for the life of me I can't find them! Can anyone else see them?
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Support our Troops started by ozarkdevil View original post
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

infield

Strange lake fatality

Hard to make work in the water but it is common practice to run cable through a semi tire about half way down to dampen a failure.

infield Yesterday, 11:34 PM Go to last post
    flatrate

Breakfast above 45mm or Niangua

And if you are loookig to just cover ground ozark yacht club at the 1 has great breakfast

flatrate Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    flatrate

If your heading our way you should try Alhonna park on the end of the docks around the corner it’s a shithole but great home cooked food

flatrate Yesterday, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    36Tango

Been to Millerís allot. Always have to wait and the food is OK. I think that they rule the breakfast world more because they are one of the few that offers

36Tango Yesterday, 09:27 PM Go to last post
    DaNinja

Fun? note, the last time at Millers I had some youngsters in a Baja blast pass me when I entered the cove at a no-wake speed.

Their boat

DaNinja Yesterday, 08:36 PM Go to last post