• Smart Phone Holder for Boats

***New Product Alert***

Smart phone holder for boats!

Keeps your phone high and dry, out of the direct sun and out of your cup holders.

Attaches instantly to any hard surface with foam adhesive strips included. Comes off easily leaving no marks.

$6 ea or 2 for $10 + $3.95 S&H for 1-2 units.

Buy online at Stern Memories:
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Smart Phone Holder for Boats started by Stern Memories View original post
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

natesms

Bar/Restaurant or Resorts for Sale?

Anyone know who bought Westport yacht club?

natesms Today, 09:51 AM Go to last post
    Go_Jim

dock furniture

My next-door neighbors discovered that their fiberglass dock box was missing, and asked me if I had seen any activity around their dock. This was days

Go_Jim Today, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    Bluefoot

Golf cart brand opinions...

Thanks for the feedback everyone. To answer the question posed... I'd love to go with a UTV like a Ranger or the like, but they're not allowed in our

Bluefoot Today, 08:51 AM Go to last post
    mvlevy

dock furniture

I have a wicker couch like you mention on the dock and have never had an issue during storms, I do move it close to our bar and put the coffee table on

mvlevy Today, 08:25 AM Go to last post
    bajaholic

Golf cart brand opinions...

The problem with a UTV is some areas restrict their use. And in theory need to be registered. Where is a Golf Cart does not have these restrictions.

bajaholic Today, 07:56 AM Go to last post