• Shootout Contest!!!!

Itís almost Shootout time! Do you think you know who top gun or top V will be? MWBP is having a contest to see who can guess correctly.

Winner for naming top gun and speed will win a large AO Cooler customized with your boat name and choice of color. Top V and speed will win a pair of 20í Soft Lines floating dock lines with your choice of logo and color.

To enter just comment on this thread naming the boat and what speed you think it will run. Closest speed and correct boat wins. One post per member, ties are decided by first post, entries must be posted by 10am August 24. Good luck, and thank you for your support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Shootout Contest!!!! started by baditude View original post
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

Dredd

Celebration Boat

Joe. I hear he's a peach.

Dredd Today, 08:11 AM Go to last post
    Dredd

How Many Shootouts?

You probably have no idea how big of a fan favorite Team Kansas is, FunHome. Tons of fun watching you every year. 13! Wow.

Dredd Today, 08:01 AM Go to last post
    36outlawtodd

Iguana boat sales

The worst run organization I have ever seen. And I saw it from the inside briefly.

36outlawtodd Yesterday, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    36outlawtodd

Iguana boat sales

Bingo, we have a winner!! Bajaholic

36outlawtodd Yesterday, 09:10 PM Go to last post
    FunHome

How Many Shootouts?

Let's see.... The first one for me was 1992, back then in 1992, 1993 I helped Randy Kelly on the Start Boat. I might have helped on the Start Boat in

FunHome Yesterday, 08:18 PM Go to last post