• From LOTO to Looping -- sort of

After 25 or 30 years of thinking "that would be fun to do someday", we are actually on an old boat full time and traveling The Great Loop (or most of it). Although this journey is not all Midwest, and is not always a party; I'll post some info here at Midwest Boat Party anyway. I think it still may be of interest to several of you who, like us, share a love of boating and being on the water.

As a teenager in the 80's I got interested in The Great Loop. Many of you know it well, but for those who do not, it is basically a circumnavigation of the eastern third of the US by boat. We are now well into our loop adventure and I will share some information on our journey on this thread from time to time as we move along.

I'll try to keep most posts short enough to enjoy. Maybe I'll start with the route itself for those who are not familiar with The Great Loop.

Hopefully a few of you will enjoy riding along and maybe some boating posts will be good to help us all get through winter.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: From LOTO to Looping -- sort of started by AZ2LOTO View original post