• From LOTO to Looping -- sort of

After 25 or 30 years of thinking "that would be fun to do someday", we are actually on an old boat full time and traveling The Great Loop (or most of it). Although this journey is not all Midwest, and is not always a party; I'll post some info here at Midwest Boat Party anyway. I think it still may be of interest to several of you who, like us, share a love of boating and being on the water.

As a teenager in the 80's I got interested in The Great Loop. Many of you know it well, but for those who do not, it is basically a circumnavigation of the eastern third of the US by boat. We are now well into our loop adventure and I will share some information on our journey on this thread from time to time as we move along.

I'll try to keep most posts short enough to enjoy. Maybe I'll start with the route itself for those who are not familiar with The Great Loop.

Hopefully a few of you will enjoy riding along and maybe some boating posts will be good to help us all get through winter.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: From LOTO to Looping -- sort of started by AZ2LOTO View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Helmwurst -
      Always wanted to do that myself. What kind of boat are you using?
  • Welcome

• If this is your first visit, and you are not registered already, please click the register link below to proceed. Register

• Recent Forum Posts

36Tango

Trump on Corona Virus

Actually not, nothing could be further from accurate. Everybody agreed early on, including the Democrats that we were staring at up to 2M-2.5M deaths

36Tango Today, 12:28 AM Go to last post
    KCHOTBOAT

Trump on Corona Virus

Now looking back we have the worst person in office. Bunker trump has done nothing correct but hide from the issue.

KCHOTBOAT Yesterday, 09:31 PM Go to last post
    36Tango

Big Niangua No Wake

Text me another pic. I might be in STL in a couple of weeks. 319-360-7140

36Tango Yesterday, 07:18 PM Go to last post
    flatrate

Big Niangua No Wake

i dont dissagree that there are boats that destroy the water. But i dont like the broad stroke. There are alot of pig ass boats that cant do anything

flatrate Yesterday, 06:22 PM Go to last post
    36Tango

Big Niangua No Wake

The article did say that the Patrol on the water has allot of leeway and that the "target" is not performance boats. I would not have a problem

36Tango Yesterday, 03:55 PM Go to last post