Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    i purchased a d350 canon and after reading the reviews im feeling comfortable with the settings, options of a first time slr camera. I have gobs of software, illustrator, photoshop, coreldraw, you name it i probably have it somewhere. As for the lens Im still doing some research on what to get thats my downfall. Nauti, can I ask why your selling your canon? are you not satisfied? going to upgrade or just want something new?

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like my Canon. I'm using a Canon 30D for my serious stuff and want to upgrade my point & shoot soon. I like the one below for snapshots. it fits in a pocket, purse easily and takes really good pictures (as seen by friends camera)
    http://reviews.cnet.com/Canon_PowerS...7.html?tag=lst
    However I want my next point and shooter to be waterproof because I'm constantly on the water and I'm going to look at a Pentax which updates the aluminum-alloy Optio W30 soon. It is waterproof to 10 feet and is still slim with a bright display(so they say)
    Mark
    If youíre riding ahead of the herd, take a look back now and then to make sure itís still there.

My Ride
    1993 Baja 290
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stick with digital......Take them in to walmart and have prints made off your memory card.....Cheaper than photo-paper and ink!!!!
    Get''''em out so we can ALL see!!!!

Thanks for coming to MY party!!!!!!

My Ride
    79 Cobalt 19CD
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to believe the Nikon was the camera that no one could beat. I had an old F2 back in the 70's, lenses, viewfinders, the works but I will never have another one. My daughter worked and saved and bought one less that a year ago. The screws started falling out of the case the week after she got it, then in december the LCD screen went black, sent it in for warranty and Nikon is denying it saying it was abused since the screws are missing. I got no satisfaction and they want 2/3 of what she payed to fix. I now have a complaint with the BBB and I'm not the only one that has complained in the last year. Just my take.
    Lost somewhere in Tel Aviv. CG

My Ride
    Baja 36 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nicon d80 will be my next camera!! here are some samples of a nicon at work in a very dark atmosphere so imagine what it can do in the light!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you can''t do it the \"Blender Poison\" can!

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the dive camera's. like the Sealife DC500 or DC600, or the Sea and Sea line. They are made for under water use or land use. I have the Sea and Sea DX750G, takes great pics under water and on land. Has a video option, and uses SD card, plus has a built in memory. I have 2, 4GB cards and have hundreds and hundreds of pics on them along with video's, and no where near full. The underwater housing is great for use at LOTO, no worry about getting the camera wet. They also have telephoto lens .
    Acrylic problems? I'm your guy......................

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBlended
    Nicon d80 will be my next camera!! here are some samples of a nicon at work in a very dark atmosphere so imagine what it can do in the light!!!
    Marky...was that a buddy's of your's that took those pics? Is that a Nikkor 10.5 fisheye or is that a Tonika 10-17mm which he used? Great use of the lens either way.

I agree....Nikon D80 is a nice camera.