Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Fuel KC

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, from Fuel Bar & Grill

Hello Midwest Boat Goers....so here is the deal, we lost our computer at work (Fuel American Made Bar and Grill) and have no contact information for you guys anymore. Just making sure that you are still on for a crazy weekend...we have made a Theme Party for you guys since you are all so much fun...we even had posters made, make sure and steal one for shits and giggles. It looks like you are all still gonna be here since the forum is full of info. If you want to contact us you are more than welcome.
    Just ask for a manager and we will take care of what needs to be done... Thanks

Aubrey Haehn
    Manager
    Last edited by Dr. Jeff; 01-21-2009 at 07:28 PM.

sanpan25 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fuelkc
    Hello Midwest Boat Goers....so here is the deal, we lost our computer at work (Fuel American Made Bar and Grill) and have no contact information for you guys anymore. Just making sure that you are still on for a crazy weekend...we have made a Theme Party for you guys since you are all so much fun...we even had posters made, make sure and steal one for shits and giggles. It looks like you are all still gonna be here since the forum is full of info. If you want to contact us you are more than welcome.
    Just ask for a manager and we will take care of what needs to be done... Thanks

Aubrey Haehn
    Manager

Welcome! and thank you for being aware of us and making us feel welcome!

My Ride
    BAJA 272 BOSS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Thatís great! Thank you for the great hospitality! We all appreciate it! We are looking forward to a good time Saturday! Also welcome to the site!

My Ride
    '91 Mastercraft 240SC
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..we have made a Theme Party for you guys since you are all so much fun.....
    I know I am not the brightest but, What is the THEME???
    And is it just the Fuel girls or all invited to participate?
    I have a roll bar for a reason.......

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Fuel KC

Our favorite Hot Spot, and location of our 6th Annual Winter Bash has joined MWBP!!!!

Welcome!!!

Hands down Fuel is the best part of the weekend and we look forward to it every year. Not only do they have the hottest waitresses you'll ever see, but the service has been outstanding every year!
    Last edited by Dr. Jeff; 01-21-2009 at 07:27 PM.
    Home of the Support Our Troops Poker Run

www.HuebnerHouse.com

My Ride
    2006 19' StingRay
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Party FuelKC!
    We live 'bout 15 min from you & always have a blast when we stop in!
    Ya'll do a great job Aubrey!
    Mike & Kiersten

"Blessed are the Cracked,
    for they are the ones
    who let in the Light!"

My Ride
    33' Scarab AVS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!! And thank you, once again for your hospitality!!!

Also, Fuel has a myspace profile. If you're on myspace, check out their page!! Lots of awesome pics....and you can see some of what to expect!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=49004597
    Don't forget to check out Midwestboatparty's online store!!

Kristi
    American Thunder!

Post Thanks / Like

Theme...

Every month we have 2 or 3 theme parties for everyone...contests and prizes are given out and since the Midwest Boat Party is here every year we are having a party in honor of all of you guys...everyone is participating if you are at Fuel. The Fuel Girls will be in outfits that will be fit for the lake or on a boat and if you want to dress like you are at the lake or on a boat go for it...Hope that answers your questions..

My Ride
    What ever they let me drive
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every month we have 2 or 3 theme parties for everyone...contests and prizes are given out and since the Midwest Boat Party is here every year we are having a party in honor of all of you guys...everyone is participating if you are at Fuel. The Fuel Girls will be in outfits that will be fit for the lake or on a boat and if you want to dress like you are at the lake or on a boat go for it...Hope that answers your questions..

You guys have done a great job for us every year! Thanks again for having the hottest girls in Overland Park serve us drinks it doesn't get any better than that?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie
    You guys have done a great job for us every year! Thanks again for having the hottest girls in Overland Park serve us drinks it doesn't get any better than that?!

It is comments like this that is making it harder for me to read this thread. I may just have to stay away from the website for the rest of the week.

No, I will just suck it up and try to have a good time in cold, Lincoln, NE with my family at Christmas Dinner. Maybe I can cry on Bretts shoulder later in the day.

Have fun everyone and take lots of pics.
    "Class Act - Team Work, Dedication, above Adversity" - Lakerat

My Ride
    .38 Special Ed
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK LADIES< Laura wants to know who all is going to wear their bikini tops or other such attire to the party to help participate in the "theme"
    Best quote of the day so far...."I used to always make it rain at the strip clubs, but they kicked me out cause the dancers were slipping on the nickles." courtesy of DJ it made me laugh out loud

My Ride
    .38 Special Ed
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH and welcome FUEL< Thanks for hospitality
    Best quote of the day so far...."I used to always make it rain at the strip clubs, but they kicked me out cause the dancers were slipping on the nickles." courtesy of DJ it made me laugh out loud

My Ride
    Freedom Boat Club
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turbo ??
    Life is gooder in retirement !!!! - Endless Summer Live Life !!!

My Ride
    33' Scarab AVS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian
    OK LADIES< Laura wants to know who all is going to wear their bikini tops or other such attire to the party to help participate in the "theme"

I wear a bikini top all summer long. I ain't gonna freeze my arse off in the middle of winter with one on! I have a nice big fuzzy sweater I plan on wearing Saturday night!!

Besides - no one can recognize anyone when they don't have their lake clothes on, it makes it fun that way!! You look at someone and say, "Hey..you look familiar...do I know you?" And as soon as they take their clothes off you recognize them!!
    Don't forget to check out Midwestboatparty's online store!!

Kristi
    American Thunder!

My Ride
    1999 Baja 29 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    we even had posters made, make sure and steal one for shits and giggles
    I've been known to lift a thing or two from bars from North Carolina to Kansas to Florida TO Michigan. I've never been given permission to take anything. Kinda takes the fun out of it. In honor of this I am willing to PAY for a poster suitable for framing from FUEL commemorating this years party.
    Stirring the pot since 2005!