Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Terry Summers

I won the GPS unit you donated to the raffle.....It was the only thing I won all night but well worth the wait.... I bought $20 worth of raffle tix and it paid off HUGE!!!!!

I already used it to find my way to the coffee shop this morning...The only GPS I have is on the boat, it is a Garmin 5 (an old unit)...This new one is awesome. Color, voice, streets, points of interest.....We are taking a winter trip shortly and it will be the first thing I pack!!!!

I think I won one of your gifts a few years ago....werent you the one that donated a bunch of gift cards to the Brass Door????

You have been REALLY good to our website, thank you again!!!!!

See you on the water...........ADAM

My Ride
    Baja 30 Outlaw 2004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now you need to download the sexy voice for your Garmin, ASH. Then a sensual womans voice will gently guide you on your journeys.

My Ride
    BBT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yall I won one of Terrys Brass Door Gift Certificates at the party help at Craig P Otts. Thanks Terry for the continued support!
    Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement...

Post Thanks / Like
    Adam,
    Glad someone got the GPS that that would use it but I heard you were hoping for the Mighty Putty and with a little green paint and duct tape you would be ready for another year of farming.

My Ride
    Sea Ray 380 DA
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are great to use while traveling.

I had one go bad on me last year in West Virginia, panicked because I had to use a map from Hertz to find the airport.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by docjimm
    Now you need to download the sexy voice for your Garmin, ASH. Then a sensual womans voice will gently guide you on your journeys.

That voice will guide him on his Journey's all right! He'll bring it in the tractor with him for his alone time and long days! He needs the masculine voice to keep him focused!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Summers
    Adam,
    Glad someone got the GPS that that would use it but I heard you were hoping for the Mighty Putty and with a little green paint and duct tape you would be ready for another year of farming.

I am going to need a line of credit at a bank for my next year of farming....Have any of those to give away??????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH
    I am going to need a line of credit at a bank for my next year of farming....Have any of those to give away??????
    I met a local banker of yours a few years ago (can't remember his name) and he spoke of well you...nice guy and his wife was pretty hot too for probably being in her 60's.
    My LOC available wouldn't buy your seed for next year.

My Ride
    42 Fountain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adam when are you headed down, be down around the 14th!! Fireball has a deckboat down there, if you guys are interested in a ride? Sparky

My Ride
    2007 Cobalt -Chill'n The Most
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was sure you gave that to me after you won it Adam.........hmmmm, maybe it was the vodka!

Post Thanks / Like
    I met a local banker of yours a few years ago (can't remember his name) and he spoke of well you...nice guy and his wife was pretty hot too for probably being in her 60's.

Oops!! I just did the math on a couple of thousand acres of seed and my LOC DEFINATELY won't buy your seed for next year

My Ride
    38 Cig & 202 Crownline
    Post Thanks / Like

Jim & Karen Schwertly? And I love the Brass Door.
    Hey, watch this!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Bongo
    Jim & Karen Schwertly? And I love the Brass Door.

Yep that is them....I remember you told me about that when I met you at Heron Bay when you were showing Eddie his new to him pad.....

They are still around town. Their son is the mailman and their daughter lives down in Glenwood....They are from a real nice family with some "old money" ......

Jim and Susie Akers........or did they quit recently???? Last time I listened to them (a couple years ago) I was heavily intoxicated and remember rubbing Mrs Bezzole's leg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer
    I was sure you gave that to me after you won it Adam.........hmmmm, maybe it was the vodka!

I do have a little indian ancestory.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer

You meant to say Big Daddy's vodka....I tried to tell you no.