Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, I hate for my first post to be negative, but I believe I was the first Open Canapy to the first card stop. In fact, I was right beside Matt coming down the last long straight away after the bridge by Captain Ron's.
    Anyway, it was great Run and we all had a blast. Good to see some old friends, and meet some new ones.
    Looking forward to our next trip east.
    By the way, the multicolor 40 Skater was Dan Zwisler(spelling). I good friend out of Colorado. Running 1500PSI Sterlings.

Michael

My Ride
    26' Kachina
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stand corrected I was just talking with one of the guys from pbb. He said that Hammer time(44mti) passed us at the end. I had a great time aswell. It is not very often you get to run with that many boats that go that fast.

My Ride
    oldslowmaxum
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 44mti
    Man, I hate for my first post to be negative, but I believe I was the first Open Canapy to the first card stop. In fact, I was right beside Matt coming down the last long straight away after the bridge by Captain Ron's.
    Anyway, it was great Run and we all had a blast. Good to see some old friends, and meet some new ones.
    By the way, the multicolor 40 Skater was Dan Zwisler(spelling). I good friend out of Colorado. Running 1500PSI Sterlings.

Michael
    I was wondering when the ole HAMMERTIME boat was going to become a part of this thread. Glad you made the run. Oh yeah don't wait two more years before your next post. See ya at Grand in Aug.

Bryan (oldslowmaxum)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TrimItUp
    I was wondering when the ole HAMMERTIME boat was going to become a part of this thread. Glad you made the run. Oh yeah don't wait two more years before your next post. See ya at Grand in Aug.

Bryan (oldslowmaxum)
    We're really happy to have made the short trip up. It was a great poker run and Jeff did an amazing job considering the HUGE increase in people and boats so late in the planning stages.
    We'll be back up for the shootout, it not before then. It was a great time and we really injoyed it.
    For the record, I think the Wicked boat could have been first to the card stops, he seemed faster in the straights. He just ran a little more consevative in the turns. Maybe he is just smarter than the rest of us. LOL

My Ride
    Speed Racer MTI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great run guys, all of you

Post Thanks / Like

Michael
    Good to see you this weekend. Sorry we couldn't hang out longer at the Dog Saturday night, but the girls had ants in their pants and wanted to go back to the house. I have been wanting to come run on Grand, so let me know if you guys are having a poker run this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MES
    Good to see you this weekend. Sorry we couldn't hang out longer at the Dog Saturday night, but the girls had ants in their pants and wanted to go back to the house. I have been wanting to come run on Grand, so let me know if you guys are having a poker run this year.
    It was nice visiting you, I ended up leaving leaving and going to dinner with Scism and then coming back, so it was great.
    I'll try to make a post when our one and only run comes up. Grand is not near as busy or developed as LOTO, But we manage to have a great time about every weekend. Would be great if you can make it up. We'll take care of you and show you a good time.

Michael

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Lady
    I was watching from a house just past the toll bridge. Looked to us like Performance Boat Brokerage pulled ahead right before the bridge, and must have really hammered the throttles b/c they flew past us running several boat lengths in front of D&M. They were still ahead as they rounded the corner headed toward Paradise. Guess the video will tell all!!

Please show the video,cause your mouth usually talks out ur arss,least that what some of us girls think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KATIE MARIE
    Please show the video,cause your mouth usually talks out ur arss,least that what some of us girls think

Girl Fight!!!

Sorry.... I couldn't resist...
    The difference between an average person and a great person is not whether or not they fail, but how they react when they fail. In the worst of times, true men are born.

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know, just so we can stop fighting, technically I was the first one there.
    (of course it was on thursday to drop off the stamp) but still, I WIN, I WIN!!!!!
    Home of the Support Our Troops Poker Run

www.HuebnerHouse.com

My Ride
    .38 Special
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM

Girl Fight!!!

Sorry.... I couldn't resist...

Isn't this a cat fight?
    Don Dusselier
    10 MM LOTO

Post Thanks / Like

Michael
    I knew he had power he stepped off from us at a good pace a little in the straight shot before we broke.
    Are you going to wire it 220? 220,221 what ever it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MES
    With four people, full of fuel, heat, humidity, and never touched the tunel tab we were only turning 7K RPM's ........Anthony has alot of work to do!
    How does 1300h.p. on the 40's sound?? Might get ya with that.

Give me about two weeks.
    Are you going to wire it 220? 220,221 what ever it takes.

My Ride
    38 Cig & 202 Crownline
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're really happy to have made the short trip up. It was a great poker run and Jeff did an amazing job considering the HUGE increase in people and boats so late in the planning stages.
    We'll be back up for the shootout, it not before then. It was a great time and we really injoyed it.
    For the record, I think the Wicked boat could have been first to the card stops, he seemed faster in the straights. He just ran a little more consevative in the turns. Maybe he is just smarter than the rest of us. LOL
    I think you had my friend Michael Landis with you 2 weeks ago at a poker run. I tried to introduce myself to you but couldn't track you down.
    Hey, watch this!!!

My Ride
    oldslowmaxum
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Omerta One
    All I can say is that running in the first group in a V was very humbling...it was like "where'd they go?"
    Are you the cig that ran with the cats?

In the 1st group of v's it was outerlimits , outerlimits , and hustler. no other boats even close behind.