Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

My Ride
    50' Mystic
    Post Thanks / Like

Who Was First to the First Card Stop on Saturday?

Have heard several conflicting reports about which boat was first to the first card stop Saturday. So, does anyone know for sure?

My Ride
    Somewhere on LOTO
    Post Thanks / Like
    Performance boat brokerage.com 42 mti.
    Performance Boat Center

My Ride
    25 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boost
    I wish I could have seen that! Would have been nice !
    Quote from Rocky " I don't want to look like a guy who is trying too hard"

My Ride
    Cig Cafe
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boost
    Congrats!

Hey was there a boat cutting across the channel during the start? It looked like someone was caught out in the middle & being split by everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    D & M lead the whole way but we stopped at Cpt. Rons because there was no place to tie up at the first stop.
    www.racingfrenzy.com
    bhaup@mhctruck.com

My Ride
    Boatless...
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Racing Frenzy
    D & M lead the whole way but we stopped at Cpt. Rons because there was no place to tie up at the first stop.
    Is that Dennis Hillhouse? By the way Great 3rd Post.....
    MWBP: Insanity Required.

Post Thanks / Like

Performance Boat Brokerage.com started at the back of the pack and passed D&M before the toll bridge. They ran together until the 31 MM and Performance Boat Brokerage.com checked out and D&M looked like they were dragging an anchor. D&M didn't even go to the first stop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MES
    Performance Boat Brokerage.com started at the back of the pack and passed D&M before the toll bridge. They ran together until the 31 MM and Performance Boat Brokerage.com checked out and D&M looked like they were dragging an anchor. D&M didn't even go to the first stop.

You guys came on strong just after we broke.... and you were behind the four in the front at the 12mm. Randy,the guy in the multi colored Skater,Jim and I in the white Skater, and Dennis on the outside pulling out on all of us just a bit.

You were about 1/2 a mile back at the 13mm and to catch them at the bridge is real nice work.
    Are you going to wire it 220? 220,221 what ever it takes.

My Ride
    448 skater
    Post Thanks / Like
    at the 13mm it was D and M, Randy, My 40 Skater and the multi colored 40mSkater and MES, Matthew then got to 7800rpm's and caught d and m before the bridge, we had to avoid the idiot going across the course at the start. Matthew when Anthony gets done with the rebuilds we will have something for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure was COOL watching the first group but we in the following groups had our own little fun things going on as well...
    Last edited by bajaholic; 06-29-2009 at 09:48 PM.
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggler4490
    at the 13mm it was D and M, Randy, My 40 Skater and the multi colored 40mSkater and MES, Matthew then got to 7800rpm's and caught d and m before the bridge, we had to avoid the idiot going across the course at the start. Matthew when Anthony gets done with the rebuilds we will have something for you
    With four people, full of fuel, heat, humidity, and never touched the tunel tab we were only turning 7K RPM's ........Anthony has alot of work to do!

Post Thanks / Like
    With four people, full of fuel, heat, humidity, and never touched the tunel tab we were only turning 7K RPM's ........Anthony has alot of work to do!
    How does 1300h.p. on the 40's sound?? Might get ya with that.

Give me about two weeks.
    Are you going to wire it 220? 220,221 what ever it takes.

Post Thanks / Like

I was watching from a house just past the toll bridge. Looked to us like Performance Boat Brokerage pulled ahead right before the bridge, and must have really hammered the throttles b/c they flew past us running several boat lengths in front of D&M. They were still ahead as they rounded the corner headed toward Paradise. Guess the video will tell all!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Lady
    I was watching from a house just past the toll bridge. Looked to us like Performance Boat Brokerage pulled ahead right before the bridge, and must have really hammered the throttles b/c they flew past us running several boat lengths in front of D&M. They were still ahead as they rounded the corner headed toward Paradise. Guess the video will tell all!!

Please show the video,cause your mouth usually talks out ur arss,least that what some of us girls think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KATIE MARIE
    Please show the video,cause your mouth usually talks out ur arss,least that what some of us girls think

Girl Fight!!!

Sorry.... I couldn't resist...
    The difference between an average person and a great person is not whether or not they fail, but how they react when they fail. In the worst of times, true men are born.