My Ride
    42 Outerlimits
    Post Thanks / Like

Article on the poker run

This article was in a few papers here in St. Louis talking about us doing a title sponsorship for the poker run.

Wamhoff Financial Planning & Accounting Fights Heat Wave This Weekend
    with the Support Our Troops Poker Run at Lake of the Ozarks
    Wamhoff President and Vietnam Veteran Sponsors Regional Fundraiser for Operation Homefront

ST. CHARLES, MO – This weekend, more than 100 high-performance boats are expected to gather at the Lake of the Ozarks for the 2nd Annual Support Our Troops Poker Run, a first class charity event that raises money to support military families through Operation Homefront. Wamhoff Financial Planning & Accounting has joined the event as a sponsor. Bob Wamhoff, president of the company and a Vietnam Veteran is passionate about supporting philanthropic causes, especially an event benefitting military families..

“Summer is a time for a little fun in the sun and relaxing with your family, but we can’t forget the heroic men and women serving our country on military assignments and the families they are separated from for many months,” said Wamhoff. “The Poker Run is an opportunity to show our support and appreciation to our military community.

The Poker Run is an organized event in which boats travel to designated stops along the lake, and draw playing cards at each stop to compete in a “poker hand” at the end of the run. Prizes are awarded to winning participants. In addition to raising money for the troops, The Poker Run at the Lake of the Ozarks also promotes boating and local businesses at the popular Missouri lake destination.

Operation Homefront is an organization dedicated to providing critical assistance to members of the armed forces and their families. Proceeds from the Poker Run will be donated to the Missouri Chapter of Operation Homefront.

This year’s event will be held on June 27, and is organized by MidwestBoatParty.com, an online boating forum with over13,000 members to promote the sport of pleasure boating. More information can be found online at www.midwestboatparty.com.

Headquartered in Hazelwood, Mo., Wamhoff Financial Planning and Accounting recently announced plans to consolidate offices in St. Charles. The firm will be one of the first tenants in “The Streets of St. Charles,” a 250,000 square-foot mixed-use development at Interstate 70 and Fifth St. in St. Charles. The move is expected to be complete, with Wamhoff fully operational at the site, by Fall of 2010.

For over 30 years, Robert Wamhoff and the staff at Wamhoff Financial Planning and Accounting Services have provided exceptional service in both financial planning and accounting. Their financial planning division manages $247 million of assets for over 800 active clients. Wamhoff’s accounting division prepares over 1,000 individual, business and other types of tax returns. The company is headquartered at 745 Dunn Road, in Hazelwood, Missouri, with an additional office in St. Charles, Mo. For more information, call 314-895-1330 or visit www.wamhoff.com
    Protect your family and your toys. What better way then with a company like Allstate? Call me today for a quote 636-561-3882

My Ride
    25 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice
    Quote from Rocky " I don't want to look like a guy who is trying too hard"

My Ride
    2003 Sea Doo GTX SC
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bob and Rocky for sponsoring us!

My Ride
    42 Outerlimits
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to do it!!! Cant wait til next year........Maybe someone will actually get my picture then...lol
    Protect your family and your toys. What better way then with a company like Allstate? Call me today for a quote 636-561-3882

My Ride
    the big green machine
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice
    DON'T STEAL!! OUR GOVERMENT DOESN'T LIKE THE COMPETION

My Ride
    33' Scarab AVS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great article!!! Thank you!!
    Don't forget to check out Midwestboatparty's online store!!

Kristi
    American Thunder!