Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ggspot
    did any one ever see the slow envison in any of the pic still looking for us
    We didn't make it either, my all white boat was invisible.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    3,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donzi Dude,
    Please PM me with your name and the date you ordered as all items have shipped. If you ordered a pic of the boat in your avatar, I do not have an order for it.

    Thanks,
    glenn

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    3,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joey
    We didn't make it either, my all white boat was invisible.
    The problem was the white boat I'm sorry to say. The MWBP stickers were white as well. From up in the air white on white is very hard to see. We'll have that resolved for next year.

    thanks,
    glenn

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great pics and good looking boats.
    "Class Act - Team Work, Dedication, above Adversity" - Lakerat

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    19,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Esta
    The problem was the white boat I'm sorry to say. The MWBP stickers were white as well. From up in the air white on white is very hard to see. We'll have that resolved for next year.

    thanks,
    glenn

    Glenn please don't take offense to my post, I was just fooling.

    By the way Glenn offered to get pics of my boat after the PR when he found out they didn't get any of it, so props to Glenn for asking.

    Here's a pic of it for next year though.
    Last edited by joey; 12-14-2009 at 02:21 PM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    LOTO/IL
    My Ride
    38 Special
    Posts
    1,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Pics Glenn

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    3,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joey
    Glenn please don't take offense to my post, I was just fooling.

    By the way Glenn offered to get pics of my boat after the PR when he found out they didn't get any of it, so props to Glenn for asking.

    Here's a pic of it for next year though.
    No Offense, Just wanted to make sure others who may of not made the photos knew of one of the problems we faced. Even with some of the colors on the boat, if the sticker was placed on the white areas, we couldn't see them. I have a fix for next year.

    Now as for the other boats that we just didn't see, due to helicopter issues, we're hoping to have that fixed next year as well. We'll make sure the helicopter doesn't dwell on certain boats.

    I'm glad everyone is happy with what I did capture this year. The quality of the finished photos are quite good and I've seen some of the finished photos and I'm happy as well. I'll be happier next year to get everyone's boat photographed.

    glenn

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lake Norman,NC
    My Ride
    33' SeaRay
    Age
    44
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work on the photos and these are killer prices for helicopter shots. I use smugmug as well and they do a great job with printing.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
MWBP Sponsors









Yellow Pages