Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    My Ride
    Resin Bucket
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is registration available to fill out yet?

My Ride
    What ever they let me drive
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    Is registration available to fill out yet?
    Not yet, DJ is working on it. Hope to have it up and running by the weekend.
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

My Ride
    What ever they let me drive
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ggspot View Post
    eddie pm me on sponsering the run
    Roy I emailed you the info!

Kyle for Kelly's Port has given me some good contact this year too, it's giong to be a good time.

Registration is up: http://midwestboatparty.com/pokerrun/registration.htm

What will Matthew and Brett show up in this year? Last year the helicopter couldn't hardley keep up with the MTI.
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

My Ride
    Baja H2X
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are hoping to do it this year! Can't wait!
    When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way.........so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

House springs,MO and wherevever I can find water to run
    My Ride
    22' sea ray
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oknozelman View Post
    I would like to make it, but have been told the water is real rough. Do you thik my 26' Daytona can get around ok ?
    I will be there in my 22' sea ray
    Pete and Kelly

My Ride
    Baja H2X
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srv220 View Post
    I will be there in my 22' sea ray

I'll be in my 24' H2X....going SLOW
    When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way.........so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

My Ride
    Freedom Boat Club
    Post Thanks / Like
    TURBO II aka OTTOPEDDLER get us registered, this is on my bucket list (again)
    Life is gooder in retirement !!!! - Endless Summer Live Life !!!

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like
    The registration is indeed up.

A couple things to point out. The map and the stops as well as some of the download forms (gps coordinates, maps) are from last year. We don't yet have all the stops finalized so make sure you look for the updated info a little later.

Also, the early bird special is going to go through May 30, if you want to save some money sign up early. Unlike last year where people signed up but didn't pay till the last second, the early bird price is only for PAID registrations.

The reason we do this is that poker runs are incredibly expensive to put on, and its almost impossible to accurately order things like shirts, food, etc without a proper head count. Last year, we had almost 65% of the people sign up in the last 2 days, and although it made for a great turnout, we ran out of shirts, we were lucky to be able to scramble and find enough food, and registration was a nightmare since no one had anything filled out.

Lastly, we tried very hard last year to make sure everyone got helicopter time for the video and stills, but despite our best efforts, many (including myself for the second year) never saw the helicopter. Our goal this year (assuming our sponsors and early registrants come through) is to have two helicopters in the air for the run so that we don't miss so many boats this year.

We're looking forward to another fantastic turnout to support this great charity.

One more thing, if you own a business, or work for one, or have a neighbor or anyone else that might be interested in helping us support our troops by sponsoring this event, please put them in touch with either myself or Eddie. The more of our budget we can get covered by sponsorship, the more money we have available for prizes and donations to Operation Homefront.
    Home of the Support Our Troops Poker Run

www.HuebnerHouse.com

Bagram Air Force Base, Afghan/ Columbia, MO
    My Ride
    23' Sea Ray
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any way to register now with out a boat. lol . I know this sounds silly but I am in Afghanistan still so i haven't bought the new boat yet but i will have one.

I will be there with some of the other guys from my unit that will be getting home in a couple weeks.
    Blessed are the peace makers for they are the true son's of God

NEW LS AND MOD MOTOR KILLER COMING SPRING 2010!!!!!

My Ride
    36-NorTech Cat "Suppression"
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just signed up and will be sending a check in the mail....BTW the waiver form is dated 2009 and not 2010....should we use this one or are you going to put a new one up? We might be able to take a couple of people again this year just don't know at the moment whether or not we'll have any other passengers...

Jim

Just re-sent our application....Looking forward to doing the run again we had a great time last year... Hopefully were able to get in some or the running shots by the helicopter this year....
    Last edited by can_play007; 03-29-2010 at 12:00 PM.
    "Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity"

www.associatedfire.net

My Ride
    Cig Cafe
    Post Thanks / Like
    DJ- Will toplessness (females) give us a better shot at making the video or you trying to keep this more family friendly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BDiggity View Post
    DJ- Will toplessness (females) give us a better shot at making the video or you trying to keep this more family friendly?
    Considering they used the edited version of "I'm on a Boat" in last years video, I'd say they're going for more family oriented for the DVD material.....
    The difference between an average person and a great person is not whether or not they fail, but how they react when they fail. In the worst of times, true men are born.

My Ride
    29 ENVISION
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think topless
    always wet times at the double g spot
    WARNING A FUN CRAZY BITCH MAY BE ABOARD VESSEL

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Red02 View Post
    Is there any way to register now with out a boat. lol . I know this sounds silly but I am in Afghanistan still so i haven't bought the new boat yet but i will have one.

I will be there with some of the other guys from my unit that will be getting home in a couple weeks.
    Yes you can register now and just give me the boat details when you have them.

www.HuebnerHouse.com

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like
    ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

If you registered before the date of this post (3/28/10) I need you to re-register.

Some of our old code got put back in and I have not gotten any of the registrations, I know its a pain, but it is fixed now, so please Re-Register!!!!!!

Sorry for the pain, but I hope we didn't hit too many people with this.

Oh, and the waiver is fixed now and is the 2010 version.

www.HuebnerHouse.com