Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are pretty fortunate to have as many class acts that we do at the lake. Dave Scott, the Morgans, and the Jansen crew just to name a few (and there are many). Whenever I see them running I pull over and just take it all in.

As far as the starting point, the drivers meeting, and the "measuring stick".....what else would everybody have to talk about on Monday if there was not at least a little confusion? A clear cut winner would just take away some of the anticipation for next year!

I look forward to seeing them all at the shootout. It looks like the Skater Nation will be there in numbers.

My Ride
    2018 Lip-Ship 39 GTS 3x400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the video link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKjPM3ELILg
    Tommy Gun

My Ride
    34 Magic & 28 Premier Tritoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sat in my boat across the main channel fromn Dog Days and watched everyone go by and took pics. I hope I did'nt get in anyones way. I had a blast!!! Thanks for all the waves! Looks like alot of fun! Maybe I can get a crew and join the real run next year.
    fastech

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we were second to the bridge. The Mystic had a big disadvantage on acceleration verses the Quad Skater. We had the 1200 Mercs in and the boat still has 3/4 tank of fuel 300 Gallons x 6.6 Lbs. = 1980 Lbs. Just that alone would have made up any difference to the toll bridge. Not to mention that the Skater was 1/4 + mile ahead of everyone when they started but only 100 yards at the bridge. So if we gained over half the start gap????? I will let everyone make there own mind up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Omerta One View Post
    I was being sincere about the shootout time and was just speculating as to possible curse causes...its a karma thing. Guess I struck a nerve...I'm sure you worked hard to get ready as many did. I did suggest to Wiggler that he watch "My Name is Earl", though. That might be a little edgy. SORRY.
    Tom I'm not sure of the "curse" your talking about?? Or karma? Or the Earl thing??

The very fact of the problem is the shifter linkage falling out of full forward and the wrong size friction plates.

My son and I ran back and forth to Salty Dog from the 10mm three times sat. afternoon with no problems.

And yes my nerve was struck. See you on the water.
    Are you going to wire it 220? 220,221 what ever it takes.

My Ride
    2018 Lip-Ship 39 GTS 3x400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauti Clint View Post
    Well we were second to the bridge. The Mystic had a big disadvantage on acceleration verses the Quad Skater. We had the 1200 Mercs in and the boat still has 3/4 tank of fuel 300 Gallons x 6.6 Lbs. = 1980 Lbs. Just that alone would have made up any difference to the toll bridge. Not to mention that the Skater was 1/4 + mile ahead of everyone when they started but only 100 yards at the bridge. So if we gained over half the start gap????? I will let everyone make there own mind up.
    Did you watch the WHOLE video...I set the table for you. LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKjPM3ELILg
    Tommy Gun

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauti Clint View Post
    Here is the the video from the onboard camera on the quad skater. I guess the STOCK 1200's were going into guardian mode towards the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beiQz25L1kA

My Ride
    "Stress Eliminator" 36 Daytona
    Post Thanks / Like
    amazing driving by all the faster boats considering the ridiculous amounts of traffic out there. Huge props to Shawn and Jim for handling the bat boat the way they did. getting to the bridge 3rd with that competition is a great accomplishment guys,

It would be nice to see this event on a Friday when the boats could all stay in the water a lil better and enjoy a nice safe run to the stops.
    Summer time is Happy time

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by QWKRN U View Post
    amazing driving by all the faster boats considering the ridiculous amounts of traffic out there. Huge props to Shawn and Jim for handling the bat boat the way they did. getting to the bridge 3rd with that competition is a great accomplishment guys,

It would be nice to see this event on a Friday when the boats could all stay in the water a lil better and enjoy a nice safe run to the stops.
    Yes they really did a great job running the BAT BOAT. That is the fastest I have ever seen the boat run. Way to go guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is Sue Morgan, would there any way you could put me in touch with this photographer.
    sue.schulte@yahoo.com
    573-216-2253
    thank you,
    bob and sue morgan