Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    LOTO
    My Ride
    2018 Lip-Ship 39 GTS 3x400
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggler4490 View Post
    say what dude, we changed a drive at nauti in 24 minutes just to make it to the run to just make it, we were registered heading to the gator at 9am and broke, we had a decent shootout last year, omerta get your facts straight before you post
    I think I have them straight; said you ran good at the shootout. Just asking a simple question wondering why you are cursed; why are you so being so defensive??? Guilty conscience?
    Tommy Gun

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty new to the midwest site and I would love to purchase the pic of the 2 Bad Moon Risin' boats. Please let me know.
    thank you,
    rob morgan

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mountains: Colorado & Wyoming
    My Ride
    Fountian; 38,42 and 47
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SSNLO View Post
    the Bad Moon Rising 46 Skater with quad 1200's was the first boat to pass under the community toll bridge on the poker run this morning.... followed closely by Nauti Marine's 50 Mystic.... the throttle man on the skater ( robby morgan, bob's son)suffered torn tendons and was put in a cast last night on his arm... and still managed to hold off the Nauti marine boat........ the Bat Boat of Vinson Mortgage was 3rd and the 46 Skater "Sweet" was 4th...

    So half of the boats in the top 4 were Skaters..... It is a Skater Nation....
    __________________
    Remember, it is not how fast you go, but how long you can go fast........
    Saratoga Stampede was delayed in the disorganized start,, and still was the 3rd boat to the first stop ( #1 Nauti Marine, #2 Bat Man Boat, #3 Saratoga Stampede)
    The bridge was not the first stop,,,,
    Great Poker Run,, but for those that were not there,,,, the 46 Skater with quad 1200's was doing some photo shoot runs, before the start and set the pace,,, so of course it was the first to the bridge,,, but was not in the top 3 to the first stop
    Congrats to all that put this event on,,,,
    Last edited by Saratoga Stampede; 06-28-2010 at 07:53 AM. Reason: spelling

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Cape coral, pittsburg, kirksville
    My Ride
    448 skater
    Posts
    1,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saratoga Stampede View Post
    __________________
    Remember, it is not how fast you go, but how long you can go fast........
    Saratoga Stampede was delayed in the disorganized start,, and still was the 3rd boat to the first stop ( #1 Nauti Marine, #2 Bat Man Boat, #3 Saratoga Stampede)
    The bridge was not the first start,,,,
    Great Poker Run,, but for those that were not there,,,, the 46 Skater with quad 1200's was doing some photo shoot runs, before the start and set the pace,,, so of course it was the first to the bridge,,, but was not in the top 3 to the first stop
    Congrats to all that put this event on,,,,
    the 46 Skater was right next to us next to the pace boat and started when the flag was dropped and not before, the bridge has always been the location we always run to because everyone goes to different locations from there and does'nt make sense for them to run wot any further at 4 gal of 116 race fuel/mile, start was organized and fair. you guys ran good but certainly not 3rd fastest.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    loto
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Omerta One View Post
    Man that is super bad luck...I mean two years in a row and can't get past the bridge; that stinks...especially after that good shooutout time last year. Maybe the poker run gods have a curse on you? You didn't do anything to pizz them off like crash the run without registering or something dumb like that did you?
    That's a fairly child like post.
    As far as the shootout I remember 128.

    Sorry the boat don't live up to your expectations I'll see what I can do for this year.
    Are you going to wire it 220? 220,221 what ever it takes.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    S.E. Iowa & 7mm LOTO
    My Ride
    An old BEAK, BEAK BEAK
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you're here Robby, it's a great site.
    Wanna go for a ride in a new Jag converable in Key West ?
    I'm a Father, I'm your friend, I'm your Brother till the end. ~~ K.R.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    28mm LOTO
    My Ride
    What ever they let me drive
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggler4490 View Post
    say what dude, we changed a drive at nauti in 24 minutes just to make it to the run to just make it, we were registered heading to the gator at 9am and broke, we had a decent shootout last year, omerta get your facts straight before you post
    It's pretty accurate, I've called Jim Darr's name the last two run. We still have the registeration packets that are not complete Love to see the boat run
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    loto
    Posts
    933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    It's pretty accurate, I've called Jim Darr's name the last two run. We still have the registeration packets that are not complete Love to see the boat run
    Sorry Eddie that's my fault I have worked hard the last two weeks just to make this run. If you saw us run by sat. morning at about 8:15 past Gators I was trying a new set up on the boat looking for speed and it didn't work out just to unsafe. The plan was to show up at Gators but I had to run to Nauti Marine to swap drives.
    Thanks Myrick and Clinton for the help.

    We'll be back next year ....I hope.
    Are you going to wire it 220? 220,221 what ever it takes.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saratoga Stampede View Post
    __________________
    Remember, it is not how fast you go, but how long you can go fast........
    Saratoga Stampede was delayed in the disorganized start,, and still was the 3rd boat to the first stop ( #1 Nauti Marine, #2 Bat Man Boat, #3 Saratoga Stampede)
    The bridge was not the first start,,,,
    Great Poker Run,, but for those that were not there,,,, the 46 Skater with quad 1200's was doing some photo shoot runs, before the start and set the pace,,, so of course it was the first to the bridge,,, but was not in the top 3 to the first stop
    Congrats to all that put this event on,,,,
    Hello? Were you at the drivers meeting? We were instructed to take the two Skaters with Batman and do a video shoot for the DVD. Guess you missed that. As for being first to the bridge, we were and actually slowed down to wait on the Nauti boat (wait for the video from the rear facing camera on the quad skater that will be posted tonight). We slowed down after the bridge to wait on Bob, because they had power steering issues at the start and Robbie and I wanted to run with Dad up to Captain Rons. We accomplished what we wanted to do and just wanted to have a fun day on the lake. If everyone wants to talk about fuel burn, then I would suggest joining a site that is geared toward sailboats! As for your statement " it's not how fast you go, but how long you go fast", then let's do this...... Damn to Big Dicks. Quad Skater vs Saratoga Stampede and Nauti's 50' Mystic........looser's buy lunch!
    Last edited by MES; 06-28-2010 at 12:59 AM.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Fort Myers
    My Ride
    Freedom Boat Club
    Age
    57
    Posts
    10,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Throttle1 View Post
    I'm pretty new to the midwest site and I would love to purchase the pic of the 2 Bad Moon Risin' boats. Please let me know.
    thank you,
    rob morgan
    Robby,

    Posters?? I am going to get the pic as well and do the same thing, this will be in a frame in my shed. Right next to the others.....My dad would have loved to see this,,

    Would have liked to see ya, saw Christy and Bob, busy weekend

    Rich
    Life is gooder in retirement !!!! - Endless Summer Live Life !!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    LOTO
    My Ride
    2018 Lip-Ship 39 GTS 3x400
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3600cat View Post
    That's a fairly child like post.
    As far as the shootout I remember 128.

    Sorry the boat don't live up to your expectations I'll see what I can do for this year.
    I was being sincere about the shootout time and was just speculating as to possible curse causes...its a karma thing. Guess I struck a nerve...I'm sure you worked hard to get ready as many did. I did suggest to Wiggler that he watch "My Name is Earl", though. That might be a little edgy. SORRY.
    Last edited by Omerta One; 06-28-2010 at 08:43 AM.
    Tommy Gun

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mountains: Colorado & Wyoming
    My Ride
    Fountian; 38,42 and 47
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MES View Post
    Hello? Were you at the drivers meeting? We were instructed to take the two Skaters with Batman and do a video shoot for the DVD. Guess you missed that. As for being first to the bridge, we were and actually slowed down to wait on the Nauti boat (wait for the video from the rear facing camera on the quad skater that will be posted tonight). We slowed down after the bridge to wait on Bob, because they had power sterring issues at the start and Robbie and I wanted to run with Dad up to Captain Rons. We accomplished what we wanted to do and just wanted to have a fun day on the lake. If everyone wants to talk about fuel burn, then I would suggest joining a site that is geared to sailboats! As for your statement " it's not how fast you go, but how long you go fast", then let's do this...... Damn to Big Dicks. Quad Skater vs Saratoga Stampede and Nauti's 50' Mystic........looser's buy lunch!

    +++++
    The drivers meeting that you could not hear, unless you were in front row?
    Sure I was there,,,,,
    I am not complaining about the artificial "measuring stick" being the first bridge,,,,, but clearly the second bridge would be a better measure of distance, consistancy and speed,

    I was trying to support the events by entering three of our personal performance boats, and that distraction slowed our start,,,

    . When I saw the boats go by the start, I accelerated in the stampede,,, f
    ( fuel consumption amd enjoing the lake were not our primary concern),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, When I reached the first stop,, ,,, Dave Scott and Myric were having a beverage watching the Bat Boat and Stampede
    No question the Mystic Team Dominated.

    Great event,,, organization, and most importantly the cause,

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saratoga Stampede View Post
    +++++
    The drivers meeting that you could not hear, unless you were in front row?
    Sure I was there,,,,,
    I am not complaining about the artificial "measuring stick" being the first bridge,,,,, but clearly the second bridge would be a better measure of distance, consistancy and speed,

    I was trying to support the events by entering three of our personal performance boats, and that distraction slowed our start,,,

    . When I saw the boats go by the start, I accelerated in the stampede,,, f
    ( fuel consumption amd enjoing the lake were not our primary concern),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, When I reached the first stop,, ,,, Dave Scott and Myric were having a beverage watching the Bat Boat and Stampede
    No question the Mystic Team Dominated.

    Great event,,, organization, and most importantly the cause,

    We all do this for the love of the sport! This poker run will be in the "Top Ten Poker Runs to Attend" within the next few years! The best part about it is the money that is raised for charity! As for the measuring stick.....what are you doing this Wednesday? Saratoga Stampede, Nauti's 50' Mystic, and the Quad Skater..... Get together at your house for a light lunch, grab a helicopter and video camera, then head to hurricane deck bridge?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Edwardsville, IL & Lake Ozark, MO
    My Ride
    50' Mystic
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG - this is some funny chit
    First, can't speak for anyone else about Wednesday but can tell ya I'll be back in my Edwardsville IL office running a business instead of dodging waverunners at 150+.
    Second, I agree with Doc. Didn't think the poker run start was as discussed at the drivers meeting but that's ok. We were behind everybody except for Stampede instead of all being lined up like I thought it was going to be.
    Third, the quad boat was first to their first stop at the toll bridge 15mm followed closely by us and we were the first to our first stop at the Big Bear Lodge 38mm followed closely by the Batboat (nice run guys!).
    Lastly, our next scheduled event is the Shootout. We look forward to any & all competition and everyone can rest assured we won't be running our smallest engines with closed legal exhaust like we did for the poker run.
    Look forward to seeing everyone there!
    In the interim, here's wishing all forum members a happy & safe day!
    Dave Scott
    Last edited by KiloKat; 06-28-2010 at 07:45 AM.
    Everything Runs Better On Alcohol
    www.nautiboats.com

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mountains: Colorado & Wyoming
    My Ride
    Fountian; 38,42 and 47
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MES View Post
    We all do this for the love of the sport! This poker run will be in the "Top Ten Poker Runs to Attend" within the next few years! The best part about it is the money that is raised for charity! As for the measuring stick.....what are you doing this Wednesday? Saratoga Stampede, Nauti's 50' Mystic, and the Quad Skater..... Get together at your house for a light lunch, grab a helicopter and video camera, then head to hurricane deck bridge?
    ++++++++++
    I am around LOTO all week,......... getting boats ready for two great boat events in July .
    The Detroit Gold Cup
    http://www.gold-cup.com/schedule_of_events.php

    and

    The Blue Water Race in St Clair Race,,,,,,,
    http://stclairrace.com/

    Thursday or Friday, may make the annual trip to Truman dam and back,,

    Sounds like a perfect plan,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
MWBP Sponsors









Yellow Pages