My Ride
    Speed Racer MTI
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you thank you thank you

Tiff here for Randy & I...we just want to say THANK YOU again to the organizers of Midwest Boat Party for a great day yesterday & all the hard work for the Support Our Troops poker run. What a superb event! And Randy & I want to issue a personal extra special thank you to Jeff, Brandi, Eddie, Cathy, Rocky and Heather for your generous and unexpected contribution to the orphanage. When you asked us to come up front at the awards ceremony we thought maybe you were going to crack on Speedy's missing hatch! Ha! We were so incredibly humbled and grateful by your compassion and we were both so overwhelmed with emotion. It was unexpected and I can't begin to tell you how special this is to us. MWBP's donation of $3000 will do incredible things for some awesome little kids. While they have nothing tangible to give in return, I can tell you that they do offer the most pure and humble example of unconditional love...so incredible & I have much to learn from them.

Our greatest charge in life is to love God and love others, and you all are helping us to see what this command looks like in action.

Thank you all again!

With all our love,
    Randy & Tiff

My Ride
    25 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    Randy and Tiff, that is what makes this website so amazing! The people are phenomenal!!!!That is why I am a one season guy! Boating Season! So I can see all my great peeps from Midwest!
    Quote from Rocky " I don't want to look like a guy who is trying too hard"

My Ride
    "Stress Eliminator" 36 Daytona
    Post Thanks / Like
    awesome. Way to go MWBP and thanks for all that Randy and Tiff does as well. great people for sure.
    Summer time is Happy time

Post Thanks / Like
    Good work

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was our pleasure to support your great cause! We are humbled at your giving nature and personal investment into those less fortunate than yourselves!!!!!

God Bless You and the work you're doing with the Orphans.
    Home of the Support Our Troops Poker Run

www.HuebnerHouse.com

My Ride
    42 Outerlimits
    Post Thanks / Like
    Money went to a great cause and some great people
    Protect your family and your toys. What better way then with a company like Allstate? Call me today for a quote 636-561-3882