My Ride
    whoever offers
    Post Thanks / Like

Question What boats will be at the street party?

Besides the few who have mentioned on the forum I was wondering if anybody had any idea what boats will be on display for viewing on Wednesday night.

My Ride
    Sanpan tritoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe some of the R/C crowd will be displaying their boats too!

My Ride
    Freedom Boat Club
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who all is planning on going there? I may show up, if I able to check out of work a bit early
    Life is gooder in retirement !!!! - Endless Summer Live Life !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We are bringing 3 MTI's, 2 Skaters, a 42 Fountain Poker Run, several hot rods and some bikes.

My Ride
    Rinker 272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nebraskabaja View Post
    We are bringing 3 MTI's, 2 Skaters, a 42 Fountain Poker Run, several hot rods and some bikes.
    You are my heroes.

My Ride
    Formula 370SS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerat View Post
    Who all is planning on going there? I may show up, if I able to check out of work a bit early
    I need to be in Dallas for a meeting on Thursday, so I am going to drive to the lake Wednesday for the show, and then drive into Dallas Thursday morning. After my meeting Thurs eve, I will drive back up to the lake for possibly the best shootout ever! I'll be down this weekend also with the family for my folks 50th anniversary, so I will be putting some miles on, but it will be worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    We plan on being there with the Old School Saber...
    What you do with 'em? Motorboat? You play the motorboat? You motorboatin' son of a bitch!!!

Owner - Throttleman
    P4-17 Team KANSAS
    SBI / APBA / OPA / POPRA
    United we race!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there with the Performance Boat Brokerage crew.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can not believe I am going to miss the strip meet and greet. I won't be down till thursday night. There is a list on the shoot out page with the attendants. I am hopeing to see some folks at Big Dick's Friday. I'll have my Fast Cat probably the only one there . Not going on the poker run just up there for lunch.

My Ride
    46 Outerlimits Limited
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its too bad they do not have the street party Friday night. I could see a much better turnout happening the night before, since they are going for the whole Key West World Offshore Championship thing. Even the people coming from out of town most likely wont take a Wednesday off to park their boats on the strip. Personally I think your gonna see a couple boats you see regularly at the Ozarks and that will be about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't make it down but my logo is to be on Bob Morgan 's boats. If some of you could get a pic for me I'd appreciate it. "gpmaijer photography".

My Ride
    43 SKATER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Predator will be at the street party.See you all there.

My Ride
    Sanpan tritoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleet Flyer View Post
    Its too bad they do not have the street party Friday night. I could see a much better turnout happening the night before, since they are going for the whole Key West World Offshore Championship thing. Even the people coming from out of town most likely wont take a Wednesday off to park their boats on the strip. Personally I think your gonna see a couple boats you see regularly at the Ozarks and that will be about it.
    one word.....HANGOVER ! :-)
    Boating shouldn't consist of driving a furniture showroom down the channel ........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleet Flyer View Post
    I agree that Wednesday night limits the crowd to people that are locals or down for a long weekend. However, we have some serious hardware that showed up for this event last year and as it sounds now, this year will be as good if not better!! Hope to see you there! Your 46 is bad to the bone!!!