Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    The update looks nice, i think the hard work was well worth it!

Jt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cigarette38topgun View Post
    The update looks nice, i think the hard work was well worth it!

Jt
    Agreed!! I'm enjoying the board even more than before.
    This format is much easier to work with. Thanks to all the MWBP crew!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks Great! I'm proud to be a sponsor!
    JoAnne

www.boatlift.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do you have to have 10 posts in order to make a thread? Such as "new member" and introduce myself

My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bajamarine View Post
    Why do you have to have 10 posts in order to make a thread? Such as "new member" and introduce myself
    Its to reduce spammers. You don't have to have more than 10 posts to start a thread, you have to have more than 10 posts to post a link.
    Home of the Support Our Troops Poker Run

www.HuebnerHouse.com

Post Thanks / Like
    new here, already loving it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job.
    Behind Hardwork There is A Dream Come True.

My Ride
    Baja 35 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jeff View Post
    Welcome to the new Midwestboatparty!

Important!! If you're still using Internet Explorer 6, you're going to have problems using this forum. If you have it on your home computer, you have no excuses not to have upgraded, if for no other reason than security issues. UPGRADE NOW!!
    If you work somewhere (like I do) that refuses to upgrade their computers, then you'll have to deal with some funky graphic issues. It is a problem with IE6 and the new forum software so you'll just have to live with the graphics problems at work.

Welcome Back!!! Thank you all so much for your patience. We've spent the last 2-3 months working on a major forum upgrade. Hopefully all the kinks are worked out, but with an upgrade of this size, there are bound to be glitches and questions. Please don't hesitate to ask if something seems strange or if you can't find a feature you're looking for.

What has changed?
    If you have this page bookmarked and haven't visited our homepage, please take a minute and click on the HOME button. On the front page of MWBP we are going to attempt to keep fresh and current articles about the lake, featured boats, what are sponsors are up to, and anything else we can think of that might be of interest to our members. Make sure you check back often as the content will be changing.

We've upgraded our look, from a new logo, to a new look for the forum. Hope you like it, and if you want to help support MWBP and show off some new gear, we've launched a whole new store with new items. The store will be getting new items added quite frequently for a while as we get them in, so please keep an eye out for new gear. Just an FYI, the store is completely new software also so you'll have to create a new account there if you wish to order something.

On of the best features we've added is the HelpDesk. You can find this area by clicking on the tab at the top on the right. Here you will find FAQ's, Helpful Answers, and if you don't find what you're looking for, you can click the "New Ticket" button (located right below the HOME button) and you can post your questions there. All of the mods and admins will be notified that there are questions pending, and we will hopefully be able to answer questions and concerns in a more timely manner.

The MY DOCK button, is a new place to show off your ride. It replaces the GARAGE on the old forum, it is much better software, and will allow you to add more than one boat.

We're also in the process of adding a completely new Classified section. In the interest of getting the forum back online, it is currently offline, as we finish the install and editing, but it will be up soon. You'll find it much easier to use, and will greatly enhance your buying and selling experience!

There are too many other new items to mention, so look around and enjoy. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

There are so many new things here that I'm not sure I've even found them all or know exactly how to use everything so if you have questions, please let us know and we'll figure it all out together.

We're thrilled to have you back, and hope you like the new forum!!!!!!

What if you are an apple user / iPad and use safari? The page "look" seems to be the same... Also how do you update IE6?

My Ride
    Baja 35 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have IE9, sorry. I guess I'm on new version. No need for assistance any longer.

summertt Guest
    Cool