My Ride
    '91 Mastercraft 240SC
    Post Thanks / Like

PERRY CABIN FEVER PARTY 2012 / Topeka Boat Show - FEB 11

Perry Cabin Fever GTG is set for Feb 11, 6pm - 2am at the Lazy Toad in Topeka, following the Topeka Boat Show.
    http://www.topekaboat.com/info.html

Facebook invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/160174270758800/

Lazy Toad is located in the back SW corner of Fairlawn Plaza (former Popey's Gym location)
    Anyone who cant wait to get back on the water is invited.

We have changed locations for our 5th anniversary. The Toad's "Ultra Lounge", filled with leather couches and big screens is reserved and we can spill out into the main entertainment room as needed. Unknown yet if early entertainment will be band or DJ but DJ will follow regardless around 11:30pm.
    Toad's manager is familiar with our Party Cove scene and promises us a good time. She has been warned!
    Please let the door know you are with Boat Party to be directed to our gathering and waive Cover if arriving after 9pm.

Boat party and poker run videos will be running. I will try to have Shawn Wagner's video he put together last year but we could not play I know he lost most of his pics from this year so if there are any other budding photographer/video producers, let me know and I will put out a call for pics from 2011!

There will be a prize raffle with plenty of schwag. If other boater business owners want to donate items in exchange for a FB announcement and at party, please contact Brian Sloop.
    We will get started as the boat show winds down around 6pm and go til the Fireball is gone (just like any weekend in the cove)

Midwestboatparty.com has moved the annual gtg after the Overland Park Boat show to LOTO, March 3rd at H Toad's (ironcic but not related). There is no formal KC gathering planned this year.

Come out and see those you know and meet some new faces!

Topeka people and west have been making the trek to KC each year. If out of town peeps would like to scratch that winter party itch, it is a good time and hotels are less than a mile away if needed.
    The Show is more like a quarter scale KC Sports Show but I have to admit my low expectations were exceeded last year.
    I have a roll bar for a reason.......

My Ride
    33' Scarab AVS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy Toad was a great party, Sloop! You did an awesome job putting it all together! Thanks!
    Don't forget to check out Midwestboatparty's online store!!

Kristi
    American Thunder!