My Ride
    38 Special / Tige 2100V
    Post Thanks / Like

Miller's Landing

This is an empty post

My Ride
    34 Magic & 28 Premier Tritoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been wanting to try Millers for several years for breakfast. Not alot of boat parking, no help, and waited for my food for over an hour.
    fastech

Post Thanks / Like
    That is the running joke of Millers, put your order in the night before so it will be ready. That being said, It is one of our favorites for Breakfast always good food, along with a reasonable price point. Top that off with watching the boats go by, without your boat getting beat up in the slips. The dock kids are generally there to help park unless they are busy fueling at the other end of the dock. The owners are often there and very welcoming to their guests
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

My Ride
    What ever they let me drive
    Post Thanks / Like
    Millers is not a place to go for "fast" food, but it's always fresh, and the owners treat everyone great.
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

My Ride
    34 Magic & 28 Premier Tritoon
    Post Thanks / Like
    I plan on trying them again but may order on the way or get there earlier. I just hate waiting over an hour to eat but they were busy.
    fastech

My Ride
    FORMULA FASTECH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well... we'll never go back!!!
    7 of us were there for over a hour before we asked...where's our food & the young man looked at us like he forgot all about it!
    5 minutes goes by & he came back & said they are just starting it & we waited another 40 minutes!
    Ordering drinks was a joke too... Everyone had problems get'n their drinks... Wife & I had to order our 2 beers 3 times & finally got them in 20 minutes... Never Again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.HAPPY View Post
    7 of us were there for over a hour before we asked...where's our food & the young man looked at us like he forgot all about it!
    5 minutes goes by & he came back & said they are just starting it & we waited another 40 minutes!
    Ordering drinks was a joke too... Everyone had problems get'n their drinks... Wife & I had to order our 2 beers 3 times & finally got them in 20 minutes... Never Again!
    Apparently you haven't been paying attention over the years.... SLOW......service is expected, that is why ALL the jokes have been over the years if you want breakfast put your order in the night before.

That's really part of the fun, hanging out, good conversation watching traffic go by. If you want fast service, they have never been the place. However.... Once you finally get your food it is great and the price point is reasonable.

Go back, enjoy the atmosphere, just realize ahead of time it will be a while.
    B&B
    20.5 mm LOTO

My Ride
    Chaparral 256ssi
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.HAPPY View Post
    That’s the Millers Landing Mystique.