Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks I just wanted to make a point so the point wasn't cumming back to me because I think it really sucks someone would do that! Atleast step up and help the poor guy out. Just remember he could have got you picked up early that morning (dui) possible that would have sucked. So be a stand up person and help this guy out if not I hope Dr. Jeff takes controll of the situation.

My Ride
    1989 Baja 250 Sport
    Post Thanks / Like
    So did this thing ever get hammered out????

My Ride
    280 velocity
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAVE BAT
    WILL TRAVEL!!!!!

Any luck yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by obnoxus21
    To the older (about upper 40-50) year old couple driving the dark colored late model extended cab pickup----- We know your truck wasn't damaged, since it has A CROME BUMPER, and other obvious reasons of size. Apparently you were smart, or stupid, enough to pretend to get out and start writing a note, but waited for the witnesses to step inside before leaving me with nothing but a messed up looking car I am giving you until Friday afternoon to come clean before I report this to the police and prosecute I am sure this could be much easier resolved without involving the authorities. It doesn't take long for police to end the situation. I would rather keep this simple and will not mention who you are, IF you come clean. We know what the options are, and I consider MOST of us really good people. If you were with friends of this website then I would urge them to persuade you in the right direction.

I have spoken with the witnesses, and we have given you a very fair amount of time to come forward. This is also followed by a second annonymous tip.

Eagerly awaiting resolve,
    Justin a/k/a OB21 (785) 760-3306
    Its Friday......Just wondering how this thing came out? Hope it gets resolved OB21...good luck!

My Ride
    2016 Manitou Legacy LT SRS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shouldda called the cops a LONG time ago...

My Ride
    cobalt 360
    Post Thanks / Like

re: ATTENTION!!! Anyone involved in an accident at Otts?

i think this should be over with! you have given way more time than I would have. A day or so fine, but not 2 weeks! I think you need to post here on web site so we all know how much of a loser he or she is.

My Ride
    BBT
    Post Thanks / Like
    obnoxus21 wrote:
    Last night was an absolute blast And I even managed to find, I think,
    the only single woman there.

Nope. There was more than one gorgeous single woman there.
    Like my PM said. I'm gonna ask this weekend but think most have seen it on here by now. Any luck on surveillance cameras in the area?
    Hang 'em. They've had time to get back to normal and read the site etc etc etc. Besides. They KNEW they did it without a doubt so there's NO EXCUSE!!!
    Good Luck!!!

My Ride
    Currently Boatless
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justin has this been resolved? I see it's not a sticky anymore.
    OneBigAssMistakeAmerica

My Ride
    Post Thanks / Like
    any resolution here?

Post Thanks / Like
    OB21 isn't able to check the board frequently, but I'll ask him tonight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Justin......Sorry about your car man!!! I hope the person is man enough to step up. It happened to Carrie a month ago she was in the mall and came out and her new Beetle was seting side ways. It was an 80 year old man and he had enough balls to stay there until she came out.

My Ride
    Ford F-150 Lariat & Ford Edge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having insurance handle it Thanks for all your concern, but it appears a lost cause And I am slowly realizing that I just got

On a lighter note I will be having my own lake house this summer Which will include a dock WITH a hoist I cannot begin to say how trilled I am. My sisters dad and I are splitting a duplex a buddy of his owns. Or we are going down this wwkend to kmake an offer a place. Both places are in the same cove that he and I grew up going down to. Directly across the chanel from Toad Cove. The 8mm cove with the small island in front. Many of you met him during our pre-Memorial Day raft up in PC. He was in the white and red Fountain that we sqeezed in next to me.

Anyway, winters blues are almost becoming summer (something possitives that rhymes with blues)

OB21

My Ride
    1989 Baja 250 Sport
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by obnoxus21
    Having insurance handle it Thanks for all your concern, but it appears a lost cause And I am slowly realizing that I just got

On a lighter note I will be having my own lake house this summer Which will include a dock WITH a hoist I cannot begin to say how trilled I am. My sisters dad and I are splitting a duplex a buddy of his owns. Or we are going down this wwkend to kmake an offer a place. Both places are in the same cove that he and I grew up going down to. Directly across the chanel from Toad Cove. The 8mm cove with the small island in front. Many of you met him during our pre-Memorial Day raft up in PC. He was in the white and red Fountain that we sqeezed in next to me.

Anyway, winters blues are almost becoming summer (something possitives that rhymes with blues)

OB21
    Isnt your sisters dad you dad? Just givin you some chit!!! Sorry everything didnt work out with the accident. That blows. Good thing is summer is around the corner!!!

My Ride
    2016 Manitou Legacy LT SRS
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must be in the wrong damned business...

My Ride
    Formula 27PC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ob21
    Can't imagine nobody had the balls to step up on the accident. Sorry. Good to hear about the lake house, would be a blast to have a place to stay on LOTO. Give me a shout, can always make time to go have a few brews. On a game day or any day.
    Just remember when you look over your shoulder there will always be someone BIGGER and FASTER>>>>>>