Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Fort Myers
    My Ride
    Freedom Boat Club
    Age
    57
    Posts
    10,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eddie..... I do not have a printer at the lake..... WOULD YOU PLEASE print me a copy of the map with the stops..... please ..... I will get it from you Thursday
    Life is gooder in retirement !!!! - Endless Summer Live Life !!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    28mm LOTO
    My Ride
    What ever they let me drive
    Age
    49
    Posts
    19,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerat View Post
    Eddie..... I do not have a printer at the lake..... WOULD YOU PLEASE print me a copy of the map with the stops..... please ..... I will get it from you Thursday
    Yes
    www.BigThunderMarine.com

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florissant,MO, Sunrise Beach-10.5MM
    My Ride
    Cigarette TG, PlaycraftExtreme
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to Eddie and all the organizers of the Poker Run. This was our first time participating and my family and I all had a great time. Very well organized. Asked the kids at dinner at Dog Days if they want to do it again and they said definitely.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IL
    My Ride
    2010 Active Thunder 37 Excess
    Age
    45
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had a great time as well! Just got home...man, I didn't realize how much I had missed it down there! Great run, beautiful boats, nice people...thanks for getting everything organized, and congratulations on a successful event.
    Warming the globe 16 cylinders at a time.

    bad influence offshore. are you under the influence?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Maplewood,Mn
    My Ride
    Powerquest 260 Legend
    Age
    48
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks again for a great time. We Mn people had a blast as always and yall run a first class operation. See ya next year!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mackinaw, IL
    My Ride
    32 Sunsation
    Age
    39
    Posts
    346
    Post Thanks / Like
    I echo what everyone else said...awesome time, and great organization and planning. Cant wait till next year.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Papillion, NE
    My Ride
    32 Active Thunder
    Age
    52
    Posts
    6,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to everybody on the MWBP crew for making this event great

    Quote Originally Posted by sommerfliesby View Post
    We had a great time as well! Just got home...man, I didn't realize how much I had missed it down there! Great run, beautiful boats, nice people...thanks for getting everything organized, and congratulations on a successful event.
    Great to see you again Mike. Your AT looks fantastic. Thanks for letting me and the wife crawl around and check it out.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    My Ride
    38 Cig & 202 Crownline
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    We missed the first group. We towed a PWC that was dead and a guy and his 2 sons were trying to swim it across the lake. Would have been right out in the middle when the group came through.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey, watch this!!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    My Ride
    38 Cig & 202 Crownline
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey, watch this!!!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    My Ride
    38 Cig & 202 Crownline
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey, watch this!!!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IL
    My Ride
    2010 Active Thunder 37 Excess
    Age
    45
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Thanks to everybody on the MWBP crew for making this event great



    Great to see you again Mike. Your AT looks fantastic. Thanks for letting me and the wife crawl around and check it out.
    Thanks Griff...sorry we couldn't hook up for a ride the next day...ended up meeting up with Mike at Coconuts and my crew got a little inebriated before the rain hit us and things REALLY got nuts. Guess you'll have to come up to Chicago for some fun, sometime!
    Warming the globe 16 cylinders at a time.

    bad influence offshore. are you under the influence?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Papillion, NE
    My Ride
    32 Active Thunder
    Age
    52
    Posts
    6,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sommerfliesby View Post
    Thanks Griff...sorry we couldn't hook up for a ride the next day...ended up meeting up with Mike at Coconuts and my crew got a little inebriated before the rain hit us and things REALLY got nuts. Guess you'll have to come up to Chicago for some fun, sometime!
    No problem. I know you had a full crew and a short weekend. Looks like Overactive is headed to LOTO from the OSO posts. Not sure who bought it.
    We hit Coconuts for Sunday Funday.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
MWBP Sponsors









Yellow Pages