My Ride
    33 Outlaw
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Wake Zone!

When my regular insurance guy came back and said United Marine wanted a marine survey done, etc., etc. on my "older performance boat" (33 Outlaw we were purchasing) before we could get a policy... and I saw the crazy estimated fee AND we were paying for the boat in 3 days...I sort of panicked and of course then came to the forum to get some insurance ideas. Stacy (Insurancegoddess) returned my call quickly, got me a quote and explained some other things I had questions about...like if I move up in HP someday, faster boats, etc.. Anyway, the quote was GREAT and I was able to email her on a SUNDAY with the word that we were indeed buying the boat and needed to bind coverage...again received a confirmation within minutes. It's obvious Stacy knows something about boats and power and how to categorize the vessel properly vs. my regular guy who's first words were "oh...a GO FAST BOAT!". I'll be moving my other watercraft her way as well! Thank you again!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Escrowdog View Post
    When my regular insurance guy came back and said United Marine wanted a marine survey done, etc., etc. on my "older performance boat" (33 Outlaw we were purchasing) before we could get a policy... and I saw the crazy estimated fee AND we were paying for the boat in 3 days...I sort of panicked and of course then came to the forum to get some insurance ideas. Stacy (Insurancegoddess) returned my call quickly, got me a quote and explained some other things I had questions about...like if I move up in HP someday, faster boats, etc.. Anyway, the quote was GREAT and I was able to email her on a SUNDAY with the word that we were indeed buying the boat and needed to bind coverage...again received a confirmation within minutes. It's obvious Stacy knows something about boats and power and how to categorize the vessel properly vs. my regular guy who's first words were "oh...a GO FAST BOAT!". I'll be moving my other watercraft her way as well! Thank you again!!
    My pleasure!!!! Thank YOU for your business and the trust you place in us! Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Stacy

My Ride
    40 SKATER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Escrowdog View Post
    Sounds like Stacy ,have had years of great business dealings with the Insurance Goddess /Wakezone
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ride
    FORMULA FASTECH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the Goddess still in business?

My Ride
    40 SKATER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.HAPPY View Post
    Is the Goddess still in business?
    Oh Yeah .....

Post Thanks / Like
    And (being the insurance regulator I am) who does she write for?

My Ride
    Formula 280 BR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone give me her number as I need insurance quote and insurance by Thursday to pick up our Formula 280 br. Please help!

My Ride
    32 Active Thunder
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stacy Shute (Hanlon)
    The NO LIMITS Insurance Agency
    866-728-9757 ext 101
    Wake Zone Marine Insurance Brokerage, Inc. - CA License 0H05075
    For an online quote: www.wakezoneinsurance.com
    stacy@wakezoneinsurance.com

My Ride
    40 SKATER
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bashbrother View Post
    Can someone give me her number as I need insurance quote and insurance by Thursday to pick up our Formula 280 br. Please help!
    stacy@wakezoneinsurance.com this should work for ya and she's on Cali time let us know how she did