Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Glenwood, IA/10mm Spring Cove/Poplar Bluff, MO
    Post Thanks / Like

Nauti Fish Rum Bar

Ok, I might be slow to catch on sometimes. Apparently, I was with this place. On Janes lunch break today we were driving up 5 in Greenview and I said to her "hey, you wanna try to find that Nauti Fish place?". She said yes so off we went. Very easy to find, well marked by road. Nobody there but the staff when we walked in around 1pm. No big deal, its a Thursday. Met Harley, the head bartender and the owners, some guys from Philadelphia with a mother from the lake.......fun people. They talked us into drinking a Fishbowl full of Aqua de Nautifish. I said, "can I drink that and drive home?" bartender said, one yes but not two........he was right, as I believe I was at .07999. Damn that thing was good and better yet, Jane wants to go back and do the jello wrestling tomorrow night! yeah, at least until the Aqua de Nautifush wears off, damnit. By the time we left, a aboat had come in with 4 peeps and a jet ski with two on board, so the place came alive a little more. Nice place!

Its gonna be our destination this weekend on our off season jet ski road trip on the lake. Hopefully, they will be open some this winter, the place could be fun. Menu prices were reasonable, drinks worth the money, very friendly owners and staff, a very nice outside deck, and the slips are in good shape. Clean bathrooms and they told me the wait for food since they have been open has been no longer than 20 minutes.

We had a good time there and will be back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You can fall many times in life...But you're never a failure as long as you try to get up!" - Evel Knievel

My Ride
    1992 24' baja outlaw whippled
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is all in that drink?

My Ride
    Rinker 272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear it! I've been wanting to get over there since they opened... so many stops... so little time.

Post Thanks / Like
    SHHHHHHH!!!! Don't tell anyone how good this place is. We are at Old Kinderhook so head there quite a bit by water. The food is really good for on the water. The live music is good. The owners and staff are very welcoming. The docks seem to work out just fine too with lots of helpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer864 View Post
    Ok, I might be slow to catch on sometimes. Apparently, I was with this place. On Janes lunch break today we were driving up 5 in Greenview and I said to her "hey, you wanna try to find that Nauti Fish place?". She said yes so off we went. Very easy to find, well marked by road. Nobody there but the staff when we walked in around 1pm. No big deal, its a Thursday. Met Harley, the head bartender and the owners, some guys from Philadelphia with a mother from the lake.......fun people. They talked us into drinking a Fishbowl full of Aqua de Nautifish. I said, "can I drink that and drive home?" bartender said, one yes but not two........he was right, as I believe I was at .07999. Damn that thing was good and better yet, Jane wants to go back and do the jello wrestling tomorrow night! yeah, at least until the Aqua de Nautifush wears off, damnit. By the time we left, a aboat had come in with 4 peeps and a jet ski with two on board, so the place came alive a little more. Nice place!

Its gonna be our destination this weekend on our off season jet ski road trip on the lake. Hopefully, they will be open some this winter, the place could be fun. Menu prices were reasonable, drinks worth the money, very friendly owners and staff, a very nice outside deck, and the slips are in good shape. Clean bathrooms and they told me the wait for food since they have been open has been no longer than 20 minutes.

We had a good time there and will be back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Believe the drink had 5 different infused rums in it. It was 20 bucks and well worth it. Two of those and I would have to be carried out of the place.
    "You can fall many times in life...But you're never a failure as long as you try to get up!" - Evel Knievel

My Ride
    1992 24' baja outlaw whippled
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer864 View Post
    Believe the drink had 5 different infused rums in it. It was 20 bucks and well worth it. Two of those and I would have to be carried out of the place.
    Nice sounds like a fun drink!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that I think of it, it reminds me of an I Cant Drive 55 from Sammy Hagars Cabo Wabo. 5 rums 5 fruit juices.

My Ride
    2014 39 Cig CC GT
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went there by boat coming back from Bridal Cave late July. Bright blue and yellow paint from the water if memory serves. Good service and the food/drinks were fine. Daughter had the coconut shrimp and said they were excellent. Waiter was very attentive and the pricing was reasonable. Don't know if the dock women was a novice however as she tied my boat from the left rear cleat throwing the boat at a angle. I don't think she knew what a spring line is ...... She just flat yanked on the rope before getting the middle cleat, not to big of a deal as my son save us from hitting the other side of the boat against the slip. I tipped her and all was good, never said anything, just be advised.
    Formula 330SS. Traded the track for the water...there is no apex when turning on the water !!!

My Ride
    Rinker 272
    Post Thanks / Like
    We finally made it to Nauti Fish Rum Bar over the weekend and were impressed with the atmosphere and service. We met a two of the owners and you can tell these guys are hard working, motivated, and ready to earn your money. Fresh paint everywhere, clean bathrooms, great cocktails, friendly service... All we had to eat was a basket of fries but they were telling of the attention to detail. Not just frozen spuds dropped in a deep fryer, they were seasoned and perfectly crispy. We'll be back to try some infused rum the very next chance we get!

My Ride
    Rinker 342 Irish Wake
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had lunch Sat with 8 friends and was a great experience.... Food, drinks, service and weather was perfect. We will defiantly be back. I hope everyone gives them a shot!!

My Ride
    Powerquest 380 Avenger
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great place and a great owner.
    If stupid could fly, you'd be a Jet!

My Ride
    Chaparral 256ssi
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went to Nauti Fish for the first time today, nice place, fair prices, friendly staff, great drinks and great Coconut Shrimp, I would recommend it to anybody.

My Ride
    SeaRay 320 Sundancer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went last night for first time, and we'll be back. Saba Rocks (fried sausage balls with cheddar cheese center) were very good. Wife had the rum concoction and it was awesome too. Nice night ride home on smooth water with plenty moon light.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really like this place and have commented before about the experiences we have had, but last Thursday was a different story. We arrived at 7:15 with a party of 10 and we were sat right away. The place was crowded but I have been there when it has been more crowded. Long story short.... it took over 2 hours to get our food. The waitress did a fantastic job but it was obvious that she was getting poor information from her kitchen on the timing of our food. When we finally got one of the owners to come over to our table to talk about it, we got excuses before anything. The owner seemed to be having as much fun drinking beer with his buddies than he was spending time running his restaurant. It was a disappointing experiences. We will go back and give them another shot for sure. This was the only bad experience we have had there and every other time was not just good, it was over the top fantastic!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to get the Formula back to LOTO so we can check this place out, sounds fun and nice.